CHAPTER 8 - 2 GIRLS

Panting comes through the medium size apartment as two bodies crash into a wall.

"Do you really have to fucking do that here. Right in front of me. In front of my salad." An annoyed female voice rings through Celine's and Jason's ears.

"At least we ain't fucking." Celine says looking behind her, still holding Jason to the wall clearly him being a bottom.

She raises her fork in agreement, "But still, why you gotta do the whole fuck-buddies slam right here? Your fucking room is like 2 feet away."

"Ok, first we ain't fuck-buddies, we've gone on dates, second why the fuck are you eating a salad at 2 am." Jason says peeking out from behind Celine. Celine then walks over and steals the fork from Ayodele taking a bite. 

"It's never to early or late to eat a salad and how many date have you guys been on? What 2?" Ayo shoots back, Celine chuckles as she hands the fork back.

"Ok well, I'm going home." Jason says walking to the two girls, leaning down to kiss Celine.

"Wait, you have an actual fucking house?! You're basically is just here all the time without rent." Ayo fires back.

"Ha ha ha, so funny Ayo." Jason sarcastically says, as he walks out the door.

The girls chuckle at him, Ayo puts the empty bowl on the coffee table and lays her head on Celine's lap. Celine running her fingers through the girl's hair knowing it calms her and that something is on her mind.

"What's bothering you?" Celine asks.

"You. You've been back later, and you're coming back hurt. You know you can tell me anything." Ayo says worried.

"It isn't what you think it is." Celine says sighing and rubbing her face.

"Then what is it?" The curly haired girl questions sitting up looking the other girl in the eyes.

Celine sighs, glad her mother taught her how to act. "Do you remember what you said to me the first time we met?"

"Yeah. what does-" she pauses, "oh."

"Yep." she acts like she's trying to hold her emotions in.

"I'm sorry."

"It's ok."

"Why do you even go back to him? After everything he's done." Ayo says.

"I-i thought he might have changed," lies, "even after what he did, I guess I still had hope he had changed." lies.

Ayo goes and hugs the girl, though she knows she doesn't give hugs or like physical contact. Though in an unpredictable moment, Celine hugged back. Her first hug since she's been back, first one in nearly 3 years, the last time being on her first life, her 16th birthday. 

She shed a tear, though it was supposed to be fake, there was still emotion behind it. The first one since she's been back, first one since that night. The night that changed everything. The incident. The night her father carried her chard corpse out of the ruble. The night Deathstroke died.