CHAPTER 2 PLAN T

THE CLICKING NOISE OF THE KEYS BEING PUSHED ON THE KEYBOARD PIERCED THE EAR DRUMS OFF ALL NEAR. The woman behind the keyboard, known as Overwatch or Felicity Smoak, hacked and hacked to enclose information about who this new villain is.

The person behind the mask, billionaire Oliver Queen, walked down the stairs into their secret operation bunker with Roy Harper, the Arsenal, asking "So do we have any information about who this Black Hood may be?"

"We got a little bit, but there's nothing pointing to who they are. There's a few news articles about sighting of a black hood and in one of those dealers you got earlier his phone had a picture of them." The computer genius said pulling up the picture of the black hood on the large computer near Oliver. Oliver hung up his bow and walk over to the computer screen projecting the picture.

"What do the articles say about 'em?" Oliver says being mad about the fact them trying to clean up the streets of Starling City and now a new almost villain comes in and ruins all of the work they did.

"The articles are about how this new vigilante stopping child trafficking and dealers that deal to kids." Felicity said typing away to bring up the articles. "Child Trafficking Ring Brought Down by New Vigilante." in big bold letters comes up as the header of an article catching the attention of Oliver and Roy.

"So, their a vigilante like us?" Roy asks surprised that if their both vigilantes and in the same business that they would work together and one wouldn't go after the other one.

"Their more like early Oliver. They kill all of them and the only reason the press got their name was one was bleeding out and told the cops that got their." The female voice said as she brought up a picture of the crime scene.

"When I was in that wearhouse they told me it was a memory of when I first started." Oliver stated walking around to the other side of the table.

"So another Cupid?" Roy asks surprised that he didn't realise they had a whole conversation before the building exploded.

"No, they were smarter. It was almost like they had it planned out." Oliver said pondrening and walking around the table. "It was almost all planned. They knew that we would go after the Vertigo and that they would say their name and we would follow them." Oliver stated finally thinking about it more. The computer beeps altering them that some kind of crime is going down.

"Looks like Farrow is getting a shipment." Felicity said leaning down in her chair. Oliver and Roy go and grab their bows and put their quivers back on and walking back up the stairs.

Meanwhile.

The Black Hood stood up on a rooftop listening to the plan that Farrow had to get his drop off. "We changed the drop off location and time." One of his goonies said to him which caught onto the bug that Black hood put under his desk.

"Well that sounds like a plan." Black Hood said to herself.

The helicopter landed on its designated area with a group of people standing near it. "WHAT ARE THEY ALL WAITIN' AROUND FOR?" The pilot of the helicopter said to the co-pilot. The person in front of the group walked up to the helicopter and walked in. "WHAT ARE YOU WAITING AROUND FOR? I WAS TOLD ONLY TO BE ON THE GROUND FOR 6 MINUTES!" The pilot told the person aboard. The person pulled out a 9 millimeter and pointed it at the pilot.

"ITS OK I WON'T BE THAT LONG." The person said as she pulled back her hood to reveal a black metal helmet with two white eyes.

The two pilots were thrown out of the helicopter and crashed into all of the other group left. The Black Hood got into the pilot seat and looked back at the people on the ground slowly the helicopter raised. Then an arrow went off sending an EMP throughout the helicopter making it harder to control. "And I almost thought he wouldn't make it." The black hooded vigilante smirked out. The red hooded archer shot a grappling hook arrow at the helicopter. The arrow pierced through the side of the helicopter ¨Oh you want to play now?¨ The supposive bad guy said as she swerved the helicopter down, jumping to the nearest building. Arsenal stumbled and almost fell off of the building and he would have fallen to his death but the Arrow shot a grappling arrow allowing Arsenal to catch on and zip line to the building that the black hood jumped to.

Oliver ziplied over to Roy to see that the Black hood was standing there having a standoff with Roy. Once the black hooded vigilante saw Oliver they made a run for it. The Black Hood ran on the edge of the building with the 2 other "heros" following her. Oliver shot a couple of arrows at her as she ran but she dodged them all. They were running towards an edge but Oliver knew that they weren't that dumb to just jump off the edge. They had something.

The black hood jumped off of the building originally wanting to jump to the next roof top but then an arrow went off. A wrap up arrow (I don't know what you call these😂). It wrapped tightly around her calves, thinking fast she pulled the knife out of it socket on her hip and sliced the rope. Since having to bend down changed her trajectory she had to go down a level on the building.

Knowing Oliver would always have a plan she decided to do her back up plan. Plan T, otherwise known as plan train. Lucky that Farrow was stupid and set up the delivery at around the same time as a nearby train-him probably thinking it would cover up some of the noise of the helicopter-but as you can see it didn't help him but it helped her.

Oliver and Roy jumped down looking to see where she had went when a beeping noise started. Roy looked at one of the pillars in the building where a bomb was attached.

"MOVE!" Roy yelled as he dodged for cover, yet still getting both of them blown back from the forces of the explosive.

The sound of an engine revving woke Oliver up from his dase.

"You still haven't lost your touch Ol-" The black hood stated on top of a motorcycle as the train passed her. right. on. time.

Oliver and Roy jumped out of the way of the train just in time. Roy (being the stupid person he is) landed right on his ankle breaking it.

Oliver looked back at where the black hood formerly was to see she was gone, no noise or anything just vanished.

________________________________________________________________________________

Word count: 1144

Hi sorry I haven't updated in while I meant to update over break but of course I didn't cause I'm a screw up. So sorry and I hope you enjoy! BYE!