SEVEN

❨𝒔𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏❩Its bloody enough to be a war zone

❨𝒔𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏❩
Its bloody enough to be a war zone

The sound of rocks hitting my window at 9 o'clock woke me up. I let out a small brown before groggily opening my eyes. I sat up, peering down to find the culprit. Rose and Eddie stood at the bottom of my house peering up at my window. My brow raised, quickly opening the window

"What the hell are you guys doing?" I asked, leaning out slightly.

"Bev's house, lets go." Rose called. I gave her a pointed look and closed the window. I quickly brushed my hair and put on some fresh clothes. I slowly climbed out the window and landed on the ground. I wiped my sweaty palms on my shorts before making eye contact with Eddie. His mouth opened ready to say something. Quickly I pressed my fingers to my lips signaling him to be quite. He nodded slightly confused.

We rode to Bev's house as quickly as possible running into the others along the way. I wiped a bead of sweat off my forehead as Stan and Eddie bickered about something. It was early morning yet the sun beat down ridiculously hot.

"Oh will you two shut up." Rose grumbled. It was clear she didn't get much sleep last night. I didn't blame her, she was terrified about all the kids. We pulled into Bev's apartment complex.

"I-I need to show you something." Bev stuttered running down her steps quickly. My bike dropped to the ground, ready to give her a tight squeeze.

"What is it?" Eddie asked, his foot tapping quickly.

"More than we saw at the quarry?" Richie joked. I smacked the back of his head lightly.

"Shut up! Just shut up, Richie. " Eddie snapped from nervousness.

"My dad will kill me if he finds out that I had boys in the apartment." Bev explained.

"My dad will kill me if he finds out im here," I muttered under my breath. Richie looked to me and frowned. Rose also gave me a confused look. Nobody else noticed I had said anything, thankfully.

"W-w-w-w-we'll leave a lookout," Bill suggested, "Richie, stay here." He commanded. Richie's head snapped up to Bill, his mouth slightly ajar. I snickered.

"Woah, woah, woah, what if her dad comes back?" He protested. We all started heading for the stairs, Stan and I bringing in the rear.

"Do what you always do. Start talking," Stan replied sarcastically as he followed me up the steps. I gave Stan a small fist bump.

"It is a gift." He defended. I snickered once more at his weak defense.

I pushed open the door of Bev's house the smell of beer entering my nose as I did so. It crinkled in slight disgust. The smell of alcohol was not a smell I favored.

"In there..." Bev said pointing to a door at the end of the hallway.

"W-What is it?" Bill asked.

"You'll see." She replied simply. I swallowed, you'll see, never a response you want to hear.