FIFTEEN

▶️down to the sewers The seven of us made our way through the claustrophobic tunnels of the sewer

The seven of us made our way through the claustrophobic tunnels of the sewer. The smell stung my nose and my eyes watered. I felt the water rise up to my ankles. The dirty water felt uncomfortable, causing my ankles to become itchy.

"Come on, get out of there Ed,
That's gray water." Richie told the small boy, grabbing the collar of his shirt.

"W-w-w-wait, where's my
fucking flashlight?" He panicked. My eyes widely looked around for the bright light. All I saw was the murky water, and then a head. An eye was missing and it's head bald.

"Eddie!" Richie shouted as heads started floating up out of the water. A scream bubbled up in my throat. Rose slammed into me lightly and I stumbled back, my body flailing slightly. "Let's get the fuck outta here, come on." Richie commanded grabbing my hand, dragging me out of the nasty water.

"Bev? Bev?" We all shouted.

"In there!" Rose exclaimed pointing to a closed door. We all nodded frantically and rushed to the door. My hand gripped Bills shoulders. Giving as much force as I could possibly give. The door opened with a clank and we all bolted inside.

"Bev?" Ben said quietly looking around.

"Oh shit." Richie muttered studying the room. His eyes landed on mine and he smiled slightly.

"Bev." Ben breathed.

"How is she in the air?" Rose asked allowed, although no one knew the answer. 

"Guys,are those... the missing kids, Floating." Eddie quietly said his mouth ajar. I could feel everything shake. No way was this happening. The clown wasn't crazy about the floating, he actually meant it. I lightly hummed I'm Still Standing under my breath as
I tried to calm myself down.

"Just let me grab her." Richie insisted as my eyes calculated the scene before me. Everyone was trying to lift Richie up in order to pull Bev down, all while I just stood there like a statue.

"I'm slipping." Eddie grunted from under all the weight. Finally they managed to pull her down. My heart was beating rapidly in my chest as Bev remained motionless. Ben screamed and cried, grabbing bevs shoulders. His large body heaved with heavy sobs. A silence filled the thickening air.

"Why isn't she waking up?" Ben shouted slamming his fits into Bevs chest. "What's wrong with her?" Tears pricked at the corner of hazel eyes. It was sad to see someone so in love with someone who might never wake up again. Ben shoved his stubby little arms around Bevs torso. As nothing happened he released his hug. Tears streamed down the chubby cheeks. Suddenly an idea made his eyes sparkle. With the last bit of hope Ben had he placed his lips on hers. An immediate rush of color flew to the red heads cheeks.

"Woah, woah, woah..." Richie gasped. "Hey Val you wanna be in peril?" Richie asked cockily. His eyebrow raised before heat flew to my cheeks and his. My hand had decided to move itself to Richies cheek.

"No Richard." I scoffed. Roses mouth twitched as she tried to keep in a laugh. "Watch it Rose or you'll be next." I warned shooting her a deadly glare. Her hands slowly raised up in defense.

"Where is Bill?" Bevs broke through to us. My eyes scanned the dark sewer. Bill was no where.

"There." Rose pointed to the shuffling figure behind one of the trillion piles of clothes and toys.  We all followed to where she was pointing. Sure enough it was Bill. In his hand was Mikes bolt gun. His aim steadily placed on his brothers forehead. Georgie said something to Bill, who looked as though he was about to collapse into his brothers arms. And eerie feeling was in the air giving me the idea that this was not Georgie. Suddenly a gun shot rang through the air. Georgie feel to the ground with a thud. A bloodless bolt hole was centered in his forehead. A small gasp escaped my mouth as the body revolted. The  small body of George Elmer Denbrough began to transform. His legs and arms spewed out for his pre existing ones. He grew paler and taller. The body of a clown taking his place.

"Richie, I'm scared." I whispered as the chaos unfolded around me. Everyone was screaming at Bill to kill It.

  Bill had the bolt gun gripped in his hands, his knuckles turning white. He circled the clown who watched him devilishly. I felt Richie shove me behind him slightly as the clown bolted at Bill.

"Bill!" I shrieked. He flipped over holding the bolt gun in front of him as Pennywise reached for him. I burst out from behind Richie, grabbing a broom that was laying on the floor.

" Valerie!" I heard Richie and Rose scream at me. I whacked the demented clown across the face with the broom. The clown broke away from Bill and turned to me. Drool fell down its chin as if now came at me. Mike, Stan and Rose all charged at It. Mike and Stan were tossed across the room. Rose scrambled over to the both of them immediately checking for head wounds. I gasped for air at the sudden shock. Then just like that It went silent.

"No, don't let him go!" Bevs voice cried suddenly. My head jerked up. The Clowns arm was tightly wrapped around Bills lean body.

"Let him go." Everyone shouted.

"No." It stated sharply. A scowl formed on my face. My hands were clenched into tight fists. "I'll take him." It spit at us. "I'll take all of you.
And I'll feast on your flesh
as I feed on your fear...
Oooooorrrrr
you'll just leave us be
I'm taking him, only him.
And then I'll have my long rest
and you will all live to grow old
and drive and lead happy lives
until old age takes you
back to the weeds." The devilish creature explained to us. My breathing was heavy and cultivated. A piece of my strawberry hair fell into my eyes as the clown studied all of our faces. Mine was stoney and solemn.

"Leave..." Bills voice broke out. "I'm the one who dragged
you all into this I'm s-s-s-s-, I'm s-s-sorry." Bill stuttered. Tears fell lightly down the boys pale face.

"S-s-s-s-sorry." The clown mocked chuckling under his breath. My stance hardened. I felt a hand on my shoulder.

"Val loosen up before you collapse." Richie whispered in my ear. I shuddered as his breath hit my ear. I loosened myself up as Richie moved away from me. I felt Roses hand fall into mine. I looked at her and nodded.

"Go!" Bill begged. I shook my head. I couldn't. I wanted to leave so badly but I couldn't.

"Guys, we can't." Bev breathed out from behind me.

"Sorry, Bill." Richies voice also spoke up. "I told you, Bill.
I fucking told you." He walked forward a bat lightly smacking his hand. "I don't want to die...
It's your fault."

"Richie stop." I called out. I didn't want him to do it. To leave Bill, to leave us all. He glanced back at me before facing Bill and the Clown again.

"You punched me in the face,
you made me walk through shitty water,you brought me to a
fucking crackhead-house.
And now... I'm gonna have to kill
this fucking clown!" I sighed in relief, he hadn't betrayed us.
"Welcome to the losers club, asshole!" Richie shouted at the clown. He slammed his bat down on the Clowns white skull. Bill tumbled out of Its grip to join us and that's when I knew, we were going to win.

Wowza I fucking updated everyone after two months.