TEN

▶The not so neibolt house

The not so neibolt house

"Guys we should go after him." I told everyone. Bev nodded vigorously. I was about to hop on my bike when a black van pulled into Bills drive way. My mother hopped out of the car.

"Valerie Amanda." She hissed grabbing my wrist. My face twisted up in pain as she pulled me to the car. Once she shoved me in the backseat she went back for my bike. She shoved my bike in the trunk. My face flushed red from embarrassment. Everyone was staring at me, confused and in shock.

The ride home was silent. The awkward tension filled the care until you could cut it with a knife

"Your not leaving your room until school starts." My dad stated. My stomach sank. I knew he meant what he said. He would lock to door,  and probably not even feed me.

  When we got home my dad grabbed my wrist and dragged me up the stair into my room. I stumbled in with a slight push from my dad.

I sat against the wall as my dad shut my door.  I heard the slight click of the door locking before bursting into tears.  I cried for at least an hour before telling my self to toughen up and get over it. I sat in my bed staring into space when I heard someone shouting.  I climbed over to the window and pressed my face against it.

  "No! No next time, Bill. You're insane." Stanley  cried.

"Why? We all know nobody else is going to do anything." Bev tried to reason with him.

  "Eddie was nearly killed and look at this motherfucker, he's leaking hamburger helper!" Richie exclaimed gesturing to Ben.

  "Yeah and what about Valerie." Rose said.  My ears perked up at my name.

"Yeah,  This not okay their is something going on in her house. Who keeps their child locked in her room for months!" Richie argued.

  "They have a point." Stan muttered  so lightly I could barley hear it though the window.

"We can't pretend all of this is going to go away Ben, you said yourself it comes back every 27 years." Bev shot back.

  "Fine! I'll be 40 and far away from here. I thought you said you wanted to get out of this town too." Ben said slightly hurt.

   "Because I want to run towards something, not away."

   "I'm sorry but who invited Molly Ringwald into the group?" Richie asked.  Bev stuck up her middle finger at him, which didnt seem to faze him at all.

  "- Richie... " Stan started

   "I'm just saying, lets face facts real world Georgie is dead, stop trying to get us killed too." Richie blurted. I blinked in surprise. I never ever expected any of them to say something like that.

  "Georgie's not dead." Bill yelled.

  "You couldn't save him but you could still save yourself."

  "No! T-t-t-take it back, you're scared and we all are but take it back." Bill stuttered angrily pushing Richie.

  "Bill!" I shouted out of instinct. It turned out I wasn't the only one Rose and Bev also shouted Bills name.

  "You're such a loser." Richie screamed adjusting his glasses on his face.

  "Richie, just." Someone started it sounded like Stan but I couldn't tell.

  "You're a bunch of losers, get us all killed... - while trying to catch a clown." Richie shouted while beging h held back by  Rose and Mike.

  "Stop! This is what IT wants, IT wants to divide us. When we're all together, when we heard it, that's why we're still alive. - That's why we are still alive." Bev stated calmly.

  "Yeah, well I plan to keep it that way." Richie  huffed pushing  past Bill . He said something else to the group which caused Rose to agree rather quickly. The two went off together while Stan and Ben went the other direction. It was then only Bev,  Mike and Bill left. Mike said something to the two and then left, leaving the two in the middle of the street, heart broken looks on their faces.

It was then I decided that I would try to get the group back together, no matter what.

A/n heyo,  this is kinda a short chapter but its a good stopping point.