The Truth Finally Untold

Y/N, after getting out of the shower, she eagerly planned out her outfit.
After rummaging through her closet for at least 10 minutes, she finally got a decent outfit put together.

Although you dressed up more feminine than normal, it had been a while since you have seen the boys, especially Taehyung

Although you dressed up more feminine than normal, it had been a while since you have seen the boys, especially Taehyung. While he lived in the BTS dorms, Y/N lived by herself in a relatively modern apartment complex, in the same apartment complex as Amber Liu, one of your close friends in the girl group that you belonged to f(x). Y/N picked up her keys, as well as her phone, and headed out. As she was walking through the hallways of her apartment, she bumped into none other than her close friend Amber.
"Annyeong, Unni" Y/N said with a smile.
"Annyeong! Where are you going, Y/N?"
"Ah, I'm going to go watch Hoseok's dance practice."
"Wow how nice, you get to see not only one of your best friends, but your boyfriend as well" Amber said playfully as she winked.
"Aish Unni!"
What's with all the teasing lately?? Y/N questioned to herself.
As Amber laughed off at Y/N's embarrassed state, she said,
"Have fun Y/N" while a smile as she walked away.
"Thank you Amber Unni" Y/N smiles back at her.

As Y/N drove to the BigHit Company, she immediately starts walking towards the BTS dance practice studio. As Y/N opened the door, she was greeted by her two best friends Hoseok and Yoongi. Hobi practically jumped on you and pulled you into a bear hug. He hugged you tightly as he said excitedly, "Guys Y/N-ah has come to watch how good I have improved!!!"
"How good we have improved"
Yoongi corrected. Y/N laughed. Ever since all three of us were trainees, Yoongi and Hoseok were complete opposites in terms of personality. Yet that somehow made you friend group even better. The group dynamic of Hoseok trying his best to make Yoongi smile, never failed to make her laugh, with Yoongi on the other hand correcting Hoseok constantly.

Y/N slowly tried to escape from Hobi's grasp, since his bear hug was getting a tad too tight. She asked the group, "By any chance, do you know where Taehyung is?"
(Authors note: In this fic, you were born in the same year as Hoseok and Namjoon. So the maknaes all call you noona, except on occasions Taehyung will call you jagi, or jagiya)
"Sorry Noona, but Taehyungie said he was going to be late for practice."
Jimin said with a sigh.
"Yeah, he said something about bringing a guest to watch the dance practice as well" Yoongi stated.
"But Y/N-ah, Taehyung didn't tell you about this dance practice, but he's bringing another person?" Hobi questioned.
"Hyung is never this secretive with Y/N noona...." Jungkook added.

Jin gasped out loudly. "What if our Taehyung is cheating on Y/N????"
Jungkook smacked Jin's arm.
"Aish this dongsaeng has no respect for m-"
Jin got cut off by Namjoon. "Don't jump to conclusions yet hyung."
Y/N chuckled awkwardly.
"There's no way Jin oppa.....Taehyung just might be tired lately that's all, so he isn't contacting me. Since Taehyung is a very social person, he has many friends that he could be bringing to dance practice." She assured.
"That's my chingu!! Good job being positive! Jin hyung is just being superstitious" Hobi said proudly as he slung his arm over Y/N's shoulder.

Taehyung opened the door, "I'm here everyone, and I brought someone special-"
Everyone froze as they saw, who that "special someone" Taehyung had invited to dance practice.
A beautiful woman with such pristine pale skin, long flowing brown hair, such a healthy hourglass figure, that woman was indeed prettier than her. Y/N thought.
"Jagiya, who's that woman over there?"
The woman pointed at Y/N.
Taehyung didn't even say anything to back him up. He didn't say anything typical like, "That's my girlfriend, so don't call me jagiya."
He simply said;
"A friend of my two hyungs." He said casually without a care in the world.
"J-jagiya?" Y/N stuttered. "Jagi what's the meaning of this-"
"Noona, remember how I said that I would never find someone better than you?"
Y/N gulped.
"Well I just did. I didn't have the right time to tell you though."
Y/N stood there, frozen. The only parts of her body that was moving was her legs and lips, both shaking uncontrollably. Jungkook stood up, along with Yoongi. They both walked towards Taehyung with menacing glares.
"How could you possibly cheat on noona like that hyung?!" Jungkook yelled.
"To think I let you have one of my best friends, how shameless." Yoongi spouted.
Y/N ran up to them, and with her shaking arms, she grasped unto both Jungkook and Yoongi's arms as best as she could. Both of them turned around, after feeling the shaking sensation of your arms desperately holding unto them.
Yoongi and Jungkook sighed, as they calmed down.
"Aha.....so this is what was going on."
"I'm sorry, I'm truly sorry for wasting your time Taehyung" Y/N said with a forced smile and apologetic expression on her face.
"It's about time you realized" Taehyung said.
"Well, I can at least thank you for understanding."
"That I don't love you anymore."
The very words that came out of Taehyung's mouth, made you want to cry uncontrollably. You looked over at the worried members, especially, Hobi, Yoongi and Jungkook.
You thought to yourself, I need to smile. I need to contain in my emotions, so that so one would see how vulnerable I had become. So I smiled. Not a genuine smile, a fake smile. As I calmly walked out the practice room.
With my inner feelings crying.
Only on the inside.
"I guess the truth is finally untold" you thought to yourself.

(Authors note: I am sorry for referring to Y/N as she, or her. It's my first time writing an ____x reader story, so I hope you can forgive me. I will continue to further on write in your perspective, the readers perspetive.)