Chapter 6 Constant Reminder

After sitting on that bench for at least 20 minutes, you all decided to head back to your apartment once again. Hand in hand with both of them. Hobi and Yoongi both kicked off their sneakers but put them against the wall, like always. Knowing them both since your trainee days, you didn't mind it when they treated it as their own house. Hoseok dived onto your couch and Yoongi sat down on one of your vacant chairs with one leg over another and both his hands on his knee. Yoongi began to speak. "Y/N, I wasn't going to ask you this, but I noticed that you never......got rid of the Polaroid pictures with you and Taehyung on your walls" Y/N sighed. "It's hard to completely get rid of him oppa."

"Be honest with me, Y/N. What where you planning to do with those pictures?"
You mumbled to yourself, "I was planning on giving them to Joon so he could rip them accidentally."
"Yah! Tell me!"
You cleared your throat.
"I was planning on giving them to Joon so he could rid them accidentally." You said clearly so both Yoongi and Hoseok could hear.
Yoongi's calm composure breaks. He tries to contain his laughter as best as he could. "Great job, give it to the God of Destruction" Yoongi said between laughs, as Hoseok had already rolled off the couch from laughing too much.

"Maybe we can drop off those pictures off at the dorm tomorrow then." Hobi said as he sat up once again. "But what if Taehyung sees?" You question.
"I'll just distract him by saying that he can have a role in Cypher. While Hoseok slips the photos into Namjoon's room. Simple" You laugh at Yoongi's plan. "You are always so blunt oppa."
"Well if I'm not blunt, who will be? Everyone needs a blunt person in the group" Yoongi shrugs.
Memories flowed within you, remembering how Taehyung would always whine to you when the members judged him for rapping cypher. All those times when you would be his only audience as he rapped cypher with pure happiness. All those times when he'd cuddle you with gratitude as you always watched him until the very end, oh how fond those memories were.

Hoseok asked Yoongi a question which snapped you back to reality. "Didn't you punch him just yesterday hyung? How could he accept a role in cypher after what happened?"
"Well damn. Guess the genius was wrong Hoseok"
Hobi pinched your cheeks. "While hyung thinks he can easily bait Taetae with Cypher, you are obviously thinking about Taehyung, aren't you Y/N?"

You couldn't deny it at all. "Well you aren't wrong. As much as I adore you both, it's hard to get rid of my memories with Tae, even after you two have been willing to hang out with me all this time."
"Why don't we watch dramas for the rest of the day! We can all cringe at those typical couples together!!" Hobi suggested. Yoongi nodded in agreement. "That seems like a good plan"
"Ah, Hobi, if we are going to watch dramas, you need to replace the batteries of the remote. The batteries are in my room, the nightstand drawer"
"Alright Y/N-ah! I'll get the batteries. Can we use your pillows and blankets as well???" Hoseok asked. You smiled and hummed. "Mhm, go ahead."
"Yoongi hyung, can you help me carry the blankets and pillows as well?" Being the classic and lazy Min Yoongi, he said "Sure, but don't expect me to get all of them by myself."
"Deal"

As the two boys went to your room to get everything needed, you heard a single ring from your phone. "Looks like I got a notification." You stood up and removed your phone from in between your couch cushions, and looked at your phone, only to see Taehyung text you.
(Taehyung's texts are bold, while yours are bold and italic)

"Did you plan to see us at the coffee shop this morning?"
"No, I just agreed with Hobi to get out of the house. Since oppa knew a nice coffee shop that didn't attract too much attention, we went there to get coffee"
"Correction. To get coffee and let Yoongi embarrass Jae Eun and I."
"I'm sorry, I can't apologize sincerely anymore. You decide to cheat on me and then say that I just let Yoongi embarrass you on purpose?!"
"Let me give you a reminder Y/N. A constant one of I have to."
"I don't love you anymore, in fact I never loved you romantically."
"So just let me be happy Y/N."

A constant reminder, that hurt even more than the act of cheating.