Chapter 2 Fake Smiles

(Authors note: The Truth Finally Untold was the first chapter)

Y/N continued to walk down the hallways of Bighit, not showing a single feeling of sadness. Just a mask of fake happiness. You heard loud footsteps behind you, only to see Yoongi panting, with Hobi running behind him. You joked around saying,
"Wow Yoongi oppa finally ran for once. I'm proud"
Yoongi looked at you sympathetically, clearly knowing that you jokes were fake, a mere façade. A mere façade to hide your pain. Yoongi grabbed your shoulders and pulled you into a warm embrace, while resting his chin on your head. Hobi, after catching up to you guys, joined the hug as well.
"I'll make that jerk pay for what he did to you." Yoongi said in an angry tone.
"Bangtan is a family oppa. I can't have you risk that good family relationship because of the events that occurred."
"I'm clearly fine." Yoongi removed his chin from your head, only for you to look up at him with another reassuring, fake smile.
Hobi looked at you with a sad expression, "Y/-"
Hobi was cut off by Namjoon. "I'm very sorry, Y/N-ah. I didn't expect that to happen. Although I know how much support you need from these two, we have to practice."
"It's fine Joon-ah. I understand. I'm sorry, if I didn't come today, it wouldn't have gotten so chaotic...." You said while looking down, as Yoongi let go of you. Namjoon patted your head. "It's fine Y/N-ah. You should never say sorry when someone cheats on you."
You thought to yourself,
"I should say sorry. Saying sorry will help me get rid of my pain; because putting the blame on myself will at least make Tae less guilty"

As all three of them gave you sympathetic smiles, they went back into the practice room. 
As you got back home, you remembered the words that Taehyung had told you, "I don't love you anymore"
That simple sentence kept on circling through your head. Over and over.
"Was I...not good enough? When did you stop loving me Tae?"
As you were about to start questioning yourself even more, you stopped as you heard your phone ringing. You read the caller ID out loud, "ChimChim"
You picked up the phone, and all you could hear was bickering between all the members. You kept trying to get Jimin, the one who called you, to answer. "Hello?" "Chim?? Jimin why did you cal-"
You were cut off when you heard a loud crash. You started shaking once again. At the top of your lungs, you yelled, "PARK JIMIN ANSWER YOUR PHONE RIGHT NOW."
The yelling in the background softened, as you heard Jimin answer you in disbelief. "N-n-noona?!"
"You called me Chim. What's going on?"
"I think I called you by accident noona."
"That's fine Chim, but what was that loud crash in the background?"
Jimin grew silent.
He ended the call and texted you instead.
As you read the text, you were in disbelief.
"Yoongi hyung just punched Taehyungie, and that noise you heard was Taehyung crashing into the table."
You couldn't believe what you just read.
Jimin began typing again.
"Noona, after practice finished and that woman that Taehyungie cheated on you with left, Yoongi hyung lost his temper."
(Authors note: Jimin's texts are bold while your texts are italic)
"Jimin. Can you do me a favour?"
"Yes Noona?"
"Please tell both Hoseok and Yoongi to come to my apartment. Right now, if they can."
"Alright."
The conversation ended, and after sitting in silence for 15 minutes, you hear a knock on the door. As you opened it, Hobi bear hugged you once again. "Y/N-ah!!!!!! Are you ok??? I was so worried I couldn't even dance properly!!!"
You joked around once again. "The dance captain of Bangtan, Hobi, not being able to dance properly?"
Hobi whined. "How could you still joke around while Taetae just went and broke your heart!!!"
You looked down, while your mask of fake smiles was slowly crumbling. Yet you still said "It's fine Hobi."
Since you didn't want Hobi to see you becoming vulnerable, you pushed him away gently. Y/N leaned over to look at Yoongi, luckily, no bad injuries on his face, although his fists were swollen and bruised.
You sighed, and you gently held both Hobi and Yoongi's hands, led them inside you apartment as you said, "Get inside you dorks"

You walked over to your kitchen as your two best friends sat down. You put 4 ice cubes in a plastic bag and placed it gently on Yoongi's knuckles.
"Y/N, thanks. But why aren't you mad at Taehyung! He didn't even have the decency to be honest with you when he didn't love you anymore, and even decided to cheat on you!" Yoongi raised his voice, and it felt like salt rubbing into Y/N inner wounds. You flinched, causing Yoongi's face expression to soften.

"I'm sorry, Y/N. I didn't mean to hurt you."
"It's fine oppa."
"Although, I didn't need to see you punch Taehyung; since that crash was just enough to show how hard you hit him." You looked down.
Hobi jumped into the conversation.
"Y/N's right hyung, punching him didn't solve anything."

"Y/N, Hoseok, before you start to scold me about my actions, I'll give you advice Y/N."

"The more that you try to hide the pain, and adorn a mask with a fake smile, you will eventually
break."