Chapter 8 Yearning for More

You took a deep breath as you stared at Jae Eun's text messages for the tenth time. A part of your conscience told you to calm down and think rationally, and another part of your conscience wasn't going to just jump into another bad situation. Frustrated, you throw your phone. Luckily, it landed on your Mang plushie so it was safe and sound.

Hoseok jumped up at the sight of you throwing your phone without mercy. Hoseok slowly backed away from you, as he saw the burning anger of your conscience leaking out. Yoongi wasn't as startled as Hoseok, but he was quite taken aback by your sudden change of action.

"What the hell did you do that for Y/N?!" Yoongi asked with a slight tone of anger in his voice.
"You not only threw your fragile phone across the room but you also scared the living soul out of Hope!!!!"

You planted both of your feet to the ground in frustration as your hands form into fists. You clench your fist so hard that your knuckles turn pale.

You take a deep breath, as you say in a menacing tone;

"This bullshit is making me go crazy!!!!"

Yoongi tilts his head as his eyes widen slightly, confused of what the cause was to your sudden feelings of anger.
You begin to tell Yoongi, "Oppa. You know my password. Unlock my phone to see the crap that just pissed me off."

Yoongi obliges, as he unlocks your phone with caution, somewhat worried and curious of what was on your phone. Hoseok pauses the TV, as he grasps unto Yoongi's shoulders, hiding behind him.

"That woman is texting you now?!"
You let your body loose, as your tone of voice goes from; menacing to simply annoyed. "Yes she just did."

"Wahhh Y/N-ah.......don't tell me she is planning to set you up or something."
Hoseok asked quietly.

"Oh dear if she does........aigoo....."
"I'll punch her in the gut"
You said as your eyes burned with commitment. Your very words sent chills down poor Hobi's spine, as he knew that you often went to workout with Jungkook. Even with Y/N's slightly frail complexion, you were able to stand toe to toe against Jungkook.

Yoongi raised his hand up in the air. "Can I go see Y/N punch her in the gut?"
"Hyung!!!!" Hobi, the only reasonable one whined.
"First of all, Y/N DIDN'T YOU AGREE THAT PUNCHING DOESN'T SOLVE ANYTHING???"
"AND Y/N DON'T GO PUNCHING PEOPLE!!!!!" Hobi sighs,
"No one is going to watch someone punch another person."

"Then what should I do Hobi-ah????"

Hobi looks at both you and his hyung sternly. "Hear her out. Both of us will come with you Y/N. If anything happens, we will protect you. Got it?"

"It's not as good as Y/N punching her in the gut, but ok." Yoongi replies with us normal tone of voice.

"Hyung"

"Fine, your plan is plan A. Punching Jae Eun in the gut is an honourable option. So, plan A 2.0."

Hoseok sighs once again. "I can't believe you two were raised by Jin hyung just like me.....watch out or I'll have to hit you with a frying pan for Jin hyung himself."
"You wouldn't dareee" Yoongi replied.

"AISH OK GUYS " You groan loudly as you walk into your room.
Yoongi and Hobi ask in unison, "Where are you going Y/N?!"

"Well, I'm going to meet her, so I have to look decent." You say sarcastically.
You don't even take five minutes to change your clothes, since you didn't want to dress up just for her. She didn't deserve my time anyways, but curiosity was killing you.
Here's your outfit:

(Disclaimer!!!! I don't own this photo)Yoongi mutters under his breath, "You still look cute even though you didn't try that hard

Yoongi mutters under his breath, "You still look cute even though you didn't try that hard...."

"Did you say something hyung?" Hope asks.

"No, I was just mumbling song lyrics I came up with for my mixtape." Yoongi plays off calmly.
Yoongi thinks to himself. "That was close. Dammit what if Y/N heard me?!"

Yoongi turns around seeing you slipping your converse onto your feet, as he sighs in relief knowing that you didn't hear a thing.

You drove to the destined meeting place, while Yoongi and Hoseok were in the back seats of your car. On the way there, you here Hobi panicking about what is to come. Yoongi had been pretty tired of all Jae Eun's shit, so he was sleeping soundly in the back seat.

You concentrate on driving, rather than your best friends. As skeptical as you were, you needed to find out the truth if Tae wasn't going to say it himself. With your goal in mind, you kept on driving ahead, until you reached the meeting place. At the park about 25 minutes away from your apartment.

The park had red and orange leaves slowly falling of the birch trees, as other leaves were scattered among the grass. You walked to the nearest bench, with your 2 favourite weirdos following behind you.

You 3 split paths, as the 2 boys went together to find a finding place where Jae Eun couldn't notice them. While you kept on walking to the bench as you spotted Jae Eun, immersed with her phone.

You walked up to her, as you dust of the park bench. "I bet she didn't clean my spot of the bench on purpose." Y/N thought.

You sat down anyways, as Jae Eun gave the most fake smile you had ever seen.
"Cut to the case, Jae Eun" 
"You can drop the fake smiles now."

"If I stop with the smiles, will you as well, Y/N Unni?"
You nod, waiting for her to begin speaking. Jae Eun gets into a more comfortable position, with her left elbow resting on the back of the bench.

"It's true. Taehyung oppa, never loved you romantically."

"But he did care for you. Just not, to the point where he loved and adored you as a woman."

With those very words, I couldn't help but yearn for more.