Chapter 4 Spoke too soon

As you woke up on your couch, you stretch your arms above your head, after rubbing your eyes, only to see Hobi and Yoongi sleeping like lil adorable kids on your couch as well. You sigh, as you adore their soft sleeping faces. Y/N supposedly fell asleep first, because you didn't remember giving Hobi your Mang plush to cuddle with. You still couldn't wake up such a precious little sunshine from his peaceful sleep, so you let him sleep with Mang.

You walked over to the kitchen with light footsteps because you didn't want to wake up the living angel, Hoseok, and the beast when awoken, Yoongi.
Y/N remembered the horrifying time at a sleepover when Hobi told you to wake up Yoongi. You poked his cheeks, only for Yoongi to look at you with a menacing glare while mouthing; "It's a fucking Sunday. Unless you want me to make you regret waking me up, you better go and help Hoseok set up the table." The very thought of that memory sent chills down your spine.

As you tried your best to lightly walk into the kitchen, you heard a loud groan from one of the boys. You looked behind you, only to see Yoongi stretching his arms over his head while yawning loudly. Since Yoongi was awake, you thought; "Screw the light footsteps!!! I'm running" As you were about to run like you life depended on it into the kitchen, you were tapped on the shoulder by Yoongi.

While your body started shaking by Yoongi's sudden touch, you turned around awkwardly and started stuttering. "A-ah Y-y-yoongi o-p-pa your awake!" You looked up at Yoongi, expecting to see his signature glare, yet it was different. His facial expressions were much softer, and he looked at Y/N with a calm gaze. "Morning, Y/N"
"Did your attempt of waking me up before traumatize you?" Yoongi asked.
"You think?!" "You made me so scared that I mentally started calling you, the beast when awoken!!!!"

Yoongi, being the savage one of the group, responds by saying;
"You know I need my beauty rest. It's your fault for waking me up too soon." Yoongi shrugged
"Since you aren't one of the members, I would have gone easy one you. But I'm like an angry grandpa in the morning." He yawns.
"Don't worry. The only thing I would have done was tickled you until you couldn't stand" Yoongi laughs.
"Well you are still scary in the morning no matter what the consequences are." You sighed.
"Although, normally your always the one to wake up last. What made you wake up so early?" You questioned.
"Well, normally I get sleep deprived because of working, especially producing songs. Since I didn't have any work that day but dance practice, I had a pretty good rest." 

"Alright then, let's make breakfast oppa. It's the least we can do since Hobi is always preparing for us."
Yoongi hummed in response.
You reached over to one of your cabinets, and pulled out two navy blue aprons. You tossed the bigger apron to Yoongi, and tied the apron strings into a knot with ease. As you assembled the pans and cooking tools, you asked Yoongi;
"Oppa! I need to tie up my hair. Could you get me a hair tie?"
"I don't know where it is Y/N"
You knew that it was an obvious bluff.
"Oppa, we have been friends for so long and you have visited my room too many times to count. You know where it is. You're just lazy." You laughed.
In defeat, Yoongi said "You got me there" as he walked into your bedroom and opened your drawer to get a hair tie. Yoongi thought to himself,
"Nagging me like a wife.....I still
remember those times when Hoseok would ship us together Y/N. You were like a wife who would nag me for the most part, until you confessed to Taehyung after all."
Yoongi's train of thought was cut off when you called out to him.
"Yoongi oppa! My hair tie!"
"Ah coming."
(Authors note: Yoongi's thoughts are now in italic)
"I wish I could respond by calling you jagi, just like Taehyung did. Yet it never happened. Well, since I do love you, I'll wait. I'll wait for you to heal. I really hope we can go out to take your mind off of that disrespectful dongsaeng, with Hoseok as well"
Yoongi tossed the hair tie to you. "Thanks oppa. So what do you want for breakfast?"
"Soup. With rice."
"What time is it oppa?"
"6:23am"
"Dang that's early! We should be able to to make soup in time before Hobi wakes up then."
You and Yoongi start cooking, and as the smell of food fills the air, Hobi wakes up. He walks into the kitchen, and says in shock, "I can understand why Y/N is up this early, but hyung too?!"

"Shut your mouth Hoseok I'm making breakfast."
Hobi whines. "Y/N-ah~~~ hyung is being mean"
"Don't mind him." You say calmly.
"So you both don't have work today?"
"It's a Saturday, so yeah we have a clear schedule." Yoongi responds.
"Hyung, Y/N we should go out today!!"
"Hobi, as much as I'd like to we are all idols and-"
"I know a place that doesn't get much attention, but sells great coffee."
"As expected of hyung!!!" Hobi jumps as his eyes sparkle. "So can we go???? We have Yoongi hyung with us, it should be ok!!!!"
You couldn't resist Hobi's request, and it was rare enough that Yoongi was awake at this time. So you agreed.
"Alright."
Yoongi sets up the food on the table, as all three of you ate.
{Time skip}
After changing, you change into an outfit that doesn't attract much attention.

[Disclaimer!!! I don't own this photo, or the photo from one of the previous chapters]You sit on the couch as you wait for Yoongi and Hoseok to finish changing

You sit on the couch as you wait for Yoongi and Hoseok to finish changing.
After a while, you had began to forget Taehyung, for the better. You began smiling genuinely with your friends and it felt nice. As Hobi and Yoongi both walked out wearing their fashionable, yet still casual street wear, Yoongi tosses a mask to both Y/N and Hobi, as he puts on his own. "These are my masks. I use them when I go out in public. Put them on so you don't attract attention. You and Hobi nod as you all walk out of the apartment complex.

You all sigh out of relief as you enter the coffee shop, without anyone approaching any of you for pictures, or signatures. It was actually a coffee shop that was cleaned well, with 6 tables. Although it wasn't a place open to large groups of people, it was definitely a place to hang out with your close friends. The coffee shop owner smiled at us, as she asked what we would like to order. Y/N ordered a medium iced coffee with caramel creamer, Yoongi ordered an americano, while Hobi ordered a simple coffee with caramel creamer, just like you, just it wasn't iced coffee. As you got your order, you found a clear table to sit for 4 people. As you all sat down, with Yoongi and Hoseok sitting beside each other while you sat on the other end, you hear a familiar voice.
"Jagi~~ I'm tired can you kiss me to wake up?"
"We're in public Tae-"
As soon as you heard Tae, Yoongi grabbed your hand hoping to distract you, until you turned around, while your two best friends were too late to warn you, that Taehyung was sitting with the girl that he cheated on you with. "Y/N why don't we go back to your app-"
Hobi said while panicking.
"Why don't you stay for a bit? I'd love to talk to jagiya's old girlfriend" the woman said sweetly.

"I knew it. I knew that I spoke too soon about being happy."