Chapter 5 Conversation.

As Taehyung's new girlfriend suggests that we stay, you sat back down in shock that she wanted to chat with you.
Yoongi and Hoseok sit down as well, wondering what's going to become of the conversation.

Taehyung's girlfriend turned her chair around to face Y/N, as she smiled. All three of us were disgusted by this girl trying to befriend Y/N. Yet our outer facial expressions showed curiosity.

"Annyeong, my name is Lee Jae Eun." "I am two years younger than Taehyung oppa" Jae Eun held out her hand to shake Y/N's, and much to your surprise, she shook it as if she had no ulterior motive. Jae Eun leaned her head to the side and looked at Yoongi.

She pointed at him asking, "That was the guy that grabbed you hand earlier. Is he your new boyfriend?" You shook your head in denial. "Ah Yoongi oppa is not my boyfriend, although he is a best friend of mine."
"Oh, I could have sworn that you moved on already, seeing how you just let him hold your hand like that, unni."
"Somehow like before, you were so close to the boy sitting next to Yoongi oppa as well before their dance practice. Hoseok was it?"
Hobi stayed silent.
Jae Eun smiled mischievously. "Well, I hope you can choose which one of them that you like, since you didn't seem to care when Taehyung left you. You just smiled. Were you waiting for Taehyung to cheat on you so you can look like the victim? So that you wouldn't have all the blame?"
"So that......you can start flirting with your so called, best friends?"
Jae Eun has crossed the line. Yoongi and Hoseok knew that the only reason why you smiled was to seem strong and hide your vulnerable state, and still without a single clue of knowing what you went through. She just went and started making assumptions.
You smiled, a fake one, as you simply said, "Hobi, oppa. Do you mind taking the rest of your coffee for take out?" You glanced over at Taehyung, only to see him not doing anything about the current situation, not even sparing to glance back at you.

You looked back at Hobi and Yoongi, as they nodded in agreement. Yoongi held your hand again, this time being gentle, and gently caressing your hand with his thumb to calm you down. Yoongi glared at Jae Eun, as he said;
"Your mindset is that of an elementary school kid if you think that best friends can't hold hands unless they're a couple."
Taehyung glared back at him. "Don't talk to my girlfriend like that Yoongi."
"Oho, dropping honourifics, are we, dongsaeng?"
Yoongi, after remembering the words of Hoseok and Y/N from last night; "Punching didn't solve anything"
Yoongi, with your hand in his, leaned over to Taehyung's ear and whispered;

"I wouldn't be glaring at your girlfriend like that if you never used her to cheat on my love" "Or best friend as Y/N likes to call it"
Yoongi turned back to Hoseok and Y/N. "Let's go you two, this perfect coffee shop has two rats making the costumers experience digusting. Yoongi flashed his signature gummy smile to the coffee shop owner as he said, "The coffee was delicious, although I really pity you for having those two take up space in your coffee shop."
The coffee shop owner tilted her head as she watched you three walk out of her coffee shop.

Hobi burst into laughter, as he said between laughs "Costumer-experience.........disgusting....because..of-th-ose....two" Hobi was barely able to speak from laughing his ass off.

Yoongi looked at you to see if you were ok, but you weren't laughing with Hoseok like normal. You were looking down at the ground, as if the very life had been expelled from your body. You asked Yoongi a question while shaking,
"O-op-oppa, am I really using you guys??? To fill in my heart whenever Tae isn't with me?" Yoongi squeezed your hand tighter. "And Tae......he didn't even saying anything....or look at me....."

Yoongi looked at you with a sympathetic expression. "You are our best friend since trainee days, and we would never accuse you of using us, like that woman did."

Without yourself knowing, tears started coming out of your eyes, and your tears started getting heavier and heavier. With every sob you choked on, Yoongi winced as he wanted your pain to go away. "Hoseok" "Let's take a detour"
Hoseok, after seeing your current state, he responded in agreement "Ok hyung"

"I told you, Y/N. That you were going to break eventually."
"Stop bottling in your emotions and tell us-"
You started to yell "HOW COULD I TELL YOU"
Yoongi and Hoseok's eyes widened.
You continued to cry, as you spoke.
"I had a feeling. That Taehyung was cheating on me, and that he stopped caring about my well being. I started faking my emotions way back, for about a month before that dance practice. I kept on feeding my heart lies that Tae loved me, and I was always fooled. Remember when Jin oppa thought that Tae was cheating? I denied it because I kept on having a positive mindset that he still loved me. Even a tiny bit."

"If the love of my life couldn't even see through my façade, how could I tell you guys?! Jae Eun was right........I felt like I was only coming to you guys when Taehyung couldn't give me the love and recognition that I yearned for. When he couldn't realize the pain I was going through. I didn't want to use you guys just as a replacement of Tae, so I didn't say anything! It was so hard to hold back, and not tell anyone about my situation. I just thought that.......I didn't deserve you guys if I was going to use you two to dump my problems on!!!" Y/N started to sniffle.

"So I faked my emotions. I didn't want to use anyone for my petty problems, so I dealt with them myself.......I didn't want the people that I loved so dear to get caught up in my problems, and deal with them."

Yoongi leaned over as he pulled a strand of Y/N's hair behind your ear, and began to stroke your hair affectionately. Hobi stood up and sat on the other side of you, while patting your back.
"No,no,no. You guys aren't supposed to help me like this, you should just leave me like Tae did, I don't deserve this, I deserve to go through the pain alone! I deserve to stay alone because like Jae Eun said, "I am just a flirt!"

Yoongi whispered softly, "We both know you well Y/N. We know that you are a strong person mentally, but you deserve care and affection. As your best friends we will give you that."
Hobi leaned over to look at you.
"Aigoo my Y/N has swollen eyes..."
"Our Y/N" Yoongi corrected.

"Don't you recognize what we are doing? We are doing the same thing that we always do when you are sad. I stroke your hair while Hoseok pats your back. That's how it's always been right?" You looked up at the both of them as your tears stopped.
"And that's how it will always be." Hobi added.
"You were never using us for Taehyung in the first place, and it's more like you relied on us to do the things that Taetae couldn't do. The things that were unique to the three of us." Hobi said.
Yoongi gave you a gummy smile.
You smiled slightly, saying; "I can't believe that I got a gummy smile from you Yoongi" Yoongi laughed. "I'm only doing that on special occasions, so don't expect it all the time"

"Yoongi hyung!"
"Hm what is it Hoseok?"
"Let's do the things that we planned to do when Y/N gets sad!!"
Yoongi sighed. "Fine, if it's for her"
You looked at them both with a dumbfounded expression.

"1,2,3!"

"Y/N-ah, we're your hope, we're your angel! Your our hope and our angel!!!!"
Both Hobi and Yoongi did their signature finger hearts, and even did aegyo for you. You laughed happily as Hobi and Yoongi willingly did aeygo to make you smile.

You pulled them both into a bear hug, as they said playfully, "Saranghae, Y/N~❤️"

"Just one conversation can bring
people closer together, and help forget the pain of before"