Chapter 3 Trying to Contain

"Oppa, I'm going to be ok. Besides you know that if I ever get hurt I would be honest with you guys!" You tried to defend yourself.
"Right Hobi??" You turned over to Hoseok, only for him to look down.
Normally, you and Hobi would always side with each other, but this time, he hesitated.
"Y/N-ah, you are definitely hurt. But you keep trying to hide it. Is it because, it hurts more than usual??"
You looked down, biting your lower lip as it shakes, because of Hobi's sudden realization of your true feelings.

"Normally, you would only whine to us when you are tired from dance practice, when Namjoon breaks your stuff, or even when you whined to me before about Hoseok stealing your RJ plushies. By the way, Hobi also stole your Mang plushy so that's another reason to whine" Yoongi stated
You looked at Hobi with a confused face.
"I understand while you stole RJ, since my RJ plushies are soft lil buns but you stole my Mang plushies??? That's why Mang wasn't on my bed last Tuesday!!!"
"Well, I put them back when I visited last Thursday, but aish that isn't important right now!!!" Hobi whined.

Hobi looked at you with a serious face, on a contrast to his normal, sunny and all smiles persona.
"The pain you feel now, is nothing compared to the pain you felt whenever to whined to us. Admit it, Y/N." Hobi said as he looked straight into my eyes.
"Y/N-ah, you are like a twin sister to me, so I can tell the difference of how sad you are now compared to the past."

Yoongi asked; "Y/N, how much did you love Taehyung?"
You took a deep breath, as you answered.
"I loved Taehyung so much. He was like a rare gem hidden away in a treasure chest. When I was planning to confess, I considered the possibility of Taehyung rejecting me, so when he accepted my feelings I was the happiest woman alive. Although time can change even the strongest bonds, for the better or for the worst." You looked down as a smile adorned your face. A genuine one. "While time changed Taehyung's feelings for me, my friendship with you two softies became even better than I initially thought."

Hobi placed his head on your left shoulder, as he laid down peacefully. "Y/N-ah, if you ever start to feel hurt again because of your memories with TaeTae, just count on me! Because....."

"Oh no" Y/N and Yoongi said simultaneously  

"I'M YOUR HOPE......."

You sighed along with Yoongi as you all said in unison;
"I'M YOUR ANGEL"
You all laughed together, it had been a while since you three all laughed like this. Normally, Y/N and Hobi would be the ones dying of laughter while Yoongi would be silently judging you two. Yet Yoongi laughed along.
Hobi whispered to you; "Tomorrow I'll tell you Jungkook's reaction when I tell him that Yoongi hyung said my tag line" Both of you smirked as Yoongi yelled, "Yah!! I heard that! Anyone but Jungkook!!!"

You rolled off your couch laughing as Hobi said, "What about if I tell Jin hyung?" "AISH THAT'S EVEN WORSE" Yoongi yelled once again.
"If I had to hear hyung's windshield wiper laugh all day tomorrow I'd rather have you tell Jungkook"
As you sat up and controlled your laughter, you and Hobi both looked at each other as you said in unison;
"Jungkook it is then"
This time, you both rolled around the ground laughing, and Yoongi massaged his head in distress.

Yoongi sighed; "I mean, if Y/N is going to start laughing genuinely again, I guess I don't mind being embarrassed by Hoseok"
Your eyes lit up. "Oppa!!!! Saranghae!!!!" You opened your arms to give Yoongi a large bear hug. As he hugged back, your oblivious eyes didn't see Yoongi blushing uncontrollably.
Hobi once again smirked at Yoongi, as he got up to tackle the both of you.
"Y/N-ah!!! How come you said that you love Yoongi hyung but not me~??"
You chuckled.
"Saranghae, Hobi~~"

You thought to yourself,
"Having friends like these two softies, I really am grateful. I was able to smile and laugh genuinely. I suppose that I can actually contain my sadness with them❤️"