18. Shut up and kiss me

We talked a bit before I walked home, this can't be true. This has to be a mistake.

I closed the door behind me and walked to spencers room.

"Spence, please open the door, it's urged", I said knocking on it like a maniac.

"Woah, what happened?", he asked when he opened the door.

"I saw mum, and she was pregnant and then eliza and she wants to go on a date with me, what actually isn't a date and I look like george", I rambled nervously.

"Ryan calm down, now tell me what happened", he said sitting down next to me.

"I saw my mum in the park, she was talking with a girl I know. They both said I look like george, my dad", I said still shocked.

"Oh", he mouthed.

"Yeah, that's what I also thought 'oh'."

"You know that also happened to me, it's not that bad", he said trying to comfort me.

"You cried, already forgot it?", I  asked him.

"Yeah, but still, now I don't really think of it. In less than 9 months were going to see them again", he told me.

"You're right."

"So and what's with that date?", he asked me.

I told him everything that happened before, with eliza and everything.

"Wait, does that mean brendon is your boyfriend now? Like officially?!", he asked me with wide eyes.

"Oh, right, I didn't told you", I said scratching my neck.

"Ryan, I told you to be careful", he sighed.

"Yeah, I know, but please it's just for 9 nine months", I said.

"Ok, I can't do anything about it anyway", he said.

"So, let me get this sorted, you agreed on going out with an unknown woman tomorrow at 6pm? That sounds like a date to me."

"It's not, I told her Brendon is my boyfriend, that means I'm gay, Spencer", I said.

"Or bi", he said.

"What do you mean with that?", I asked.

"Look, maybe she wants to seduce you? You could be bi for her, I know you're not. Be careful and tell Brendon", he warned me.

"Yeah, that's what I was planning to do, maybe he can drive me there? I don't have a car and his is already repaired."

"Ok, I'll go over to the ways, ok?", He said already walking out of the room.

This was going to be fun tomorrow...

******

"Nice of you that you made it", Eliza said when she saw me already standing in front of the cafe. Her strawberry blonde hair fell on her shoulders and her bright red lips formed a smile revealing her pearl white teeth. She had a tight black dress on and high heels. Ok, maybe she wanted to seduce me.

"Yeah", was the only thing I could say. I already knew this was going to be awkward, I wished Brendon was here. I told him about today and he said that if I need help or a ride he's going to be there for me any minute. His house isn't even five minutes away.

We sat down on a table for two, this time inside of the building.

I ordered the ordinary cheesecake and a coffee, I nearly chose the green tea Brendon uses to drink here. I wonder how it tastes like.