31. THIS IS HALLOWEEN

"THIS IS HALLOWEEN! HALLOWEEN, HALLOWEEN, HALLOWEEN, HALLOWEEEN!", Brendon sung, more yelling that singing, while we were decoration the whole house of mine.

"You really are excited for Halloween, aren't you?", I chuckled, handing him the fake spider webs.

"YASSSSSSS", he said, smiling at me like joker.

"Brendon, you're becoming creepy", I said.

"I know", he whispered, still smiling, before turning his head to the shelve again he was decorating, "sorry, but I'm so excited, halloween is one of the best days ever!"

"Yeah, you're probably right with that", I said, "What are you gonna dress up as?"

"Oh, I'm gonna dress up as a vampire!", he said, "what about you?"

"Don't know yet."

And then he suddenly turned around, looking at me with shocked eyes.

"You don't know?! How can you say something like that so casually?!", he asked with wide eyes.

"Bren, I'm not that much of the Halloween fan as you are", I said, smiling at him.

He sighed and pressed his lips together, saying: "come on Ryan, do this for me, it's probably going to be our last Halloween we'll ever spend together, I want it to be perfect."

"Ok! You're right", I said, "I still don't know as what I'm gonna dress up."

"I have a few costumes at home, maybe you like one?"

"Good idea, but let's decorate first", I said, grabbing the plastic skull to put it next to the skeleton.

"How many people will come?", I asked.

"Uhm.... Jon, Tyler, Josh, gerard, Ray, Frank, Mikey, Spencer, Susan, breezy and dallon", he answered.

"Thats a lot", I chuckled.

"Oh! And don't forget Katie", Brendon said.

"But she's 14, won't she be bored by only 17 or 18 year old kids on the party?", I asked.

"She isn't quite the popular type of person in school and since mum died... she had been distancing herself more from her friends. I met them once, I'm happy she's away from them. And she likes you a lot, Ryan, because you were nice to me and her... to the whole family and this doesn't happen often. She needs some time without thinking of what happened, because she still suffers a lot. She's going to have fun here, believe me."

"Alright, I have no problems with her coming", I said, giving my boyfriend a kiss on the cheek.

"And she loves halloween the same way I do... so it won't be boring", he laughed.

"Maybe she wants to come over and help us? It's a big house and I don't know if we'll get ready in time if you still wanna search for a costume for Halloween", I suggested.

"Yeah, I guess, but where are Susan and -"

Brendon was interrupted by a loud crash coming from above.

"-Spencer", he finished his sentence.

We both looked at the ceiling with narrowed eyes.

"Susan?", I yelled, "is everything alright there?"

"Well", she screamed back, "Im alright."

"And what about Spencer?"

"Nah, not so", she yelled back, eventhough I heard laughing coming from above, "this time it's his fault!"