19. Call an ambulance

"Ryan, what do we have next?", Spencer asked, leaning against his locker.

"Hell", I answered.

"Oh no, not P.E", Spencer sighed.

"Oh yes Spencer and I would rather sit in chemistry now, eventhough I hate it", I pulled my trainers out of the locker, gulping and shut the door close. I nervously bit my lip and packed the shoes in my backpack.

"Are you nervous, Ryan?", Spencer asked watching me with arisen eyebrows.

"Just a bit", I sighed, pressing my lips together.

"Why? Just because of P.E?", He asked.

"No, it's actually because of tomorrow", I said.

"What is tomorrow? Did I forget anything?"

"No, I didn't told you", I said, "Brendons mum wants me to eat with their family tomorrow."

"What? Like a family dinner? Woah, Ryan, I can understand why you're nervous."

"And his siblings are coming. I'm going to meet them and Brendon just came out to his mum and sister and he has four siblings", I said.

"Calm down, it's gonna be okay", he said tapping my shoulder, "and now I have this song stuck in my head."

"Which song?", I asked.

"Ok by James blunt. It's gonna be ok", he sang.

"I can't remember the song", I said.

"Did you notice any other things you can't remember anymore?", Spencer asked concerned.

"I don't know honestly, you?"

"Yeah, but its not that important", he said waving his hand in front of me. He smiled but I knew he was lying. It was something important to him, I knew that, but I didn't want to go to deep into the topic, so I just stayed quiet.

"Then let's go to hell", I said already making my way to P.E.

****

"We'll start with a few rounds around the field. Ten rounds. And don't you dare to stop running, just if you want detention today!", The coach yelled.

"What's up with him today?", I asked Brendon quietly.

"I don't know, but he seems to be a bit angry about something."

"You two! Shut your mouth!", The coach yelled in our direction, causing us to flinch.

"Now start running!"

We did as he said and started running, Brendon and I next to each other. After the third round we heard masculine voices behind us.

"Uhhhh, what do I see here. I didn't know our Ryan hangs out with the fag", I heard a nasty voice behind me.

"And you both are so close to each other, are you together?", Another boy asked.

I tried to ignore it, and Brendon obviously did the same thing.

"Oh my God, that's so disgusting! Your poor parents", the first voice said making anger boil up in me.

"Can't you fags be normal?"

The anger grew and grew by the nasty and insulting words coming out of the boys mouths. How can someone think like that? And then I stood still. I don't know if I'll regret it, I probably will.

"Listen, you asshole, I really don't care about what goes on in you're fucked up head or your opinion, but don't you dare saying something dumb, stupid and just, I don't even know if I can find the right words for that, about homosexuality, then oh boy, you can already plan your funeral. Maybe you were taught that's its wrong, maybe you were taught it's a sin, maybe you're just doing this for attention or to make yourself feel better. If that's true, then please listen! Everyone can love everyone who they choose to love, a person, regardless of gender can kiss whoever they want to. That's not disgusting or gross, that normal! We should be proud of us for who we are and don't let ourself down because of bastards like you. Or you're just an asshole that doesn't understand that there are people who love and wanna be loved. Love is not a choice!", I yelled him directly in his face.