32. I'm not gonna apologise for punching Anderson

"Katie, are you ready?", Brendon asked, sighing.

"No I'm not, I'll come down when I'm ready, don't rush me", she yelled from her room.

"She probably needs a bit to dress up, Brendon, give her time", I chuckled.

"But the party at your house already started, babe", he said, pressing his lips together.

"But there are just our friends and Susan and Spencer will take care of it, you don't have to worry", I said, trying to calm him down.

"Yeah, you're right", he sighed.

Then we heard footsteps from above and Katie came out of her room, her face pale with dark red lipstick on. She had a short white dress on and according to brendons facial expression, it was a bit too short for his liking.

"And? What do you think?", She asked, smiling at us.

"Don't you think this is a bit too short for you?", Brendon asked, narrowing his eyes.

"No", she said, rolling her eyes, "that's what people wear on Halloween party's! No one is going there in a normal dress."

"Calm down, Brendon, there are just our friends, half of them are gay or in a relationship, let her wear what she wants to wear", I whispered in his ear, feeling him tensing up.

"Ok, but just because our friends are there, you're not going anywhere like that without me, ok?", Brendon said seriously.

"Ok", she mumbled, " can we go now? I'm already excited!"

"It's just gonna be a small party between our friends and us, you nearly know everyone of them", Brendon said.

"You really know how to ruin someone's mood", Katie sighed.

"Excuse me Katie, but what did you expect? A big party with the whole school there? The whole neighbourhood dancing in Ryan's house?", Brendon hissed back, causing me to squeeze his hand softly.

"Calm a bit down, babe", I whispered into his ear before kissing his cheek.

"Listen to your boyfriend", Katie said, causing me to chuckle.

"She isn't wrong", I giggled, holding brendons hand.

Brendon smiled slightly, nodding his head, "Ok, we can go, we're already too late to our own party."

We all walked out of the house, stepping into brendons car before driving to the said party. We already heard the loud music playing from outside and I thought I couldn't believe my eyes.
We stepped out of the car, being greeted by a big crowd of unknown students. We tried making our way through them to finally get into the house what was more difficult to do than you may think now.

"What- I thought we just invited our friends", I asked, staring shocked at the huge crowd forming in our living room.

"That's what I thought too", Brendon mumbled, gulping.

"Whoooooaaa!!!!", An unknown boy yelled with a red plastic cup in his hands, spilling half of it over the carpet, "let's get the partyyyy started!!!"

"Who was this? And why is he drinking alcohol?!", I asked starting to get angry, "who let them in!?"

"Well, I don't think here are just your friends, Brendon", Katie  chuckled, crossing her arms.

"Sorry, I'm so fucking sorry, Ryan", breezy said, out of breath, "I couldn't hold them anymore and they just rushed into your house, Susan punched one in the face and now I think he's got a broke  nose and Spencer just stood there and dallon was also there and i-"