Imprisoned

The dwarves looked around and saw that they were completely surrounded and outnumbered by Mirkwood Elves, all with drawn bows aimed at the dwarves.

"Help!" Kili called

"Kili!" Fili yelled

The dwarves whirled around and saw a spider pulling Kili away by the foot. A female Elf, Tauriel, ran through the forest. She killed three spiders with her bow and knife, she then turned to kill the spider pulling Kili with an arrow. But a small black streak beat her. The spider fell down dead with a small wooden arrow imbedded in its head. Tauriel turned to attack another spider behind her, and yet another spider rushed towards Kili.

"Throw me your dagger! Quick!" Kili yelled

"If you think I'm giving you a weapon, dwarf, you're mistaken!"

Tauriel killed her spider with her knife, she then spined around and threw the knife, killing the spider that was attacking Kili. Kili looked on in amazement. Tauriel looked around in confusment when she spotted the arrow imbedded in the spiders head. She whipped around when she heard a his but there were only trees to be seen for miles.

"Search them." Legolas ordered as he searched the area for the mysterious black streak.

The elves approached the dwarves and started searching them. An elf confiscated two of Fili's knives. Legolas pulled a picture frame with two pictures out of Gloin's pocket.

"Hey! Give it back! That's private!"

Legolas looked at a picture of a dwarf, unaware of two mismatched eyes glaring at the elves as they manhandled the dwarves.

"Who is this? Your brother?" Legolas mocked

"That is my wife!" Gloin said

Legolas looked at the other picture, which was of a dwarf child.

"And what is this horrid creature? A goblin mutant?" He taunted

"That's my wee lad, Gimli." Gloin said defensively

Legolas raised his eyebrow at Gloin in contempt.

Meanwhile, the elf searching Fili found even more knives all around his person. Fili sighed when the elf found even some in a secret hidden pocket.

"Gyrth in yngyl bain?" Legolas asked

[Are the spiders dead?]

"Ennorner gwanod in yngyl na nyryn. Engain nar." Tauriel answered

[Yes, but more will come. They're growing bolder.]

Fili opened his jacket to show the elf searching him that he had no knives left; however, the elf found another one hidden in Fili's hood. An elf handed Legolas Thorin's sword, Orcrist, and he inspected it.

"Echannen i vegil hen vin Gondolin. Magannen nan Gelydh." Legolas said

[This is an ancient Elvish blade. Forged by my kin.]

"Where did you get this?" He asked as he spoke to Thorin in english.

"It was given to me."

Legolas pointed the sword at Thorin.

"Not just a thief, but a liar as well." Legolas growled

"Enwenno hain!"

[Take them!]

The elves began to lead the dwarves away. As they began to walk, Bofur turned and whispered to Thorin.

"Thorin, where's Bilbo?"