Bilbo

I have never heard this song so I'm sorry if it's bad. ~ Horseshoe

Bilbo, still invisible, sneaked through the Woodland Realm. Suddenly, Lómëanor stepped out from behind a corner and seemingly addressed him. Bilbo gave a little start, thinking that his invisibility didn't work.

"Come out, I know you're there." Lómëanor called

Bilbo was petrified, thinking he had been found out, when suddenly Tauriel steped out of the shadows behind him. Realizing that the king was talking to her, Bilbo sighed in relief.

"I was coming to report to you." She said

"I thought I ordered that nest to be destroyed not two moons past." Lómëanor said uninterested

"We cleared the forest as ordered, my lord, but more spiders keep coming up from the south. They are spawning in the ruins of Dol Guldur; if we could kill them at their source-" Tauriel started but Lómëanor interrupted her.

"That fortress lies beyond our borders. Keep our lands clear of those foul creatures, that is your task."

"And when we drive them off, what then? Will they not spread to other lands?" Tauriel asked

"Other lands are not my concern. The fortunes of the world will rise and fall, but here in this kingdom, we will endure." Lómëanor said arrogantly

Tauriel scowled in disgust at his turned back. King Thranduil may not of been very kind ruler but he sure was more gentler and merciful than this pig. She thought.

Bilbo sneaked away. Lómëanor, hearing a noise caused by Bilbo, looked his way. However, he looked back at Tauriel as she bowed and walked away.

______________________

Bolg and his orcs spied on the gate to the Woodland Realm.

"The gates are guarded." one growled

"Shugi golgai. Tud-dad nu!" Blog grinned

[Not all of them. Follow me!]

Bolg and his orcs rode away down the river.

In his cell, Kili inspected a shiny black stone with an engraving in his hand. He flipped it in the air and caught it on the back of his hand. Tauriel was checking on all the prisoners, she paused at Kili's cell.

"The stone in your hand, what is it?" She asked

"It is a talisman. A powerful spell lies upon it. If any but a dwarf reads the runes on this stone, they will be forever cursed." Kili lied

He quickly held up the stone toward Tauriel, and she steped back slightly. She began to walk away, but stopped when Kili spoke again, in a laughing manner.

"Or not, depending on whether you believe that kind of thing. It's just a token." Kili said as he smiled. Causing Tauriel to smile as well.

"A runestone. My mother gave it to me so I'd remember my promise." He explained

"What promise?" Tauriel asked

"That I will come back to her." Kili said

Tauriel looked down.

"She worries. She thinks I'm reckless."

"Are you?" She asked

"Nah." He said as he smiled and tossed up his stone. He missed when he tried to catch it and it rolled out of his cell. But Tauriel stopped it with her foot before it could roll into the deep pit outside the cells. She picked it up and inspected it. Kili went up to the bars of his cell, then heard elves laughing in the distance.