Love lies

After my meeting with George, I go to my lawyer's office

"Don't bother,sweetie..."I say to her secretary when I see she's about to tell me that she should ask first if I can see her,but I'm already in her office

"I'm so sorry Mrs. Keating,I-"She apologizes to my lawyer as soon as she reaches me inside

"It's ok,Becky! "She says and her secretary leaves defeated,closing the door behind her

"Well well well...look what the cat dragged..."

"Morning Annalise..." I say moody, as I drop myself on her couch

"Wow...what's with the mood?" She asks confused as she gets up,pulls one of the chairs and sits near me

"My life is getting messier and messier every day..." I reply laying completely on the couch

"What's wrong? I thought u were good with Christian..."

"If by good u mean playing a role that I hate not only at work, but also at my own house as well, then yeah...I'm peachy!" I reply ironically

"Well, look what's gonna happen: I'll get u a drink,u'll calm down and u'll tell me everything..."

"I'm good with that..."I say as I sit normally on the couch. When she brings me a glass of vodka, I drink it like water 

"Easy there, it's only 10 am!" 

"I don't care, pour me some more..." I say giving her my glass

"Things are serious..."She comments as she pours me more. After the 3nd one, I start telling her what has happened the past month, since the night I made up with Christian.

"Jesus girl! What the fuck?"

"I know, right? I mean, I just wanted to get my shit together, and now I feel like I can't control anything anymore! shit just keeps happening and I'm sitting there watching...I even fake orgasms!"

"Are u serious? And he doesn't understand it?"

"Bitch, please...I'm a hell of an actress and he is a guy!"

"True dat...anyway, what are u gonna do now? This little cocky son of a bitch is really getting on my nerves..."

"Mine too...but only because I let him understand that he has an impact on me. Also, I'm pissed with Christian! I mean, why in hell did he tell him about me?"

"That was a dick move! Like, every time he gets mad, he will start telling people about your personal life?"

"I know! God I'm so confused...I just want everything to be normal again!"

"I think u should talk to Christian..."

"I can't! If he learns that I went to see George behind his back and asked him about their relationship we're both dead! And I'll get exposed before I even find out more about what's going on..."

"Look, u won't tell him u saw him yet. U'll just ask him about their relationship and see what happens. In the meantime, I'll dig a little on this guy..."

"To find what?"

"A way to make him tell u everything he knows..."

"I don't want to blackmail him. This will make him pissed and who knows what he'll do..."

"He won't do shit!"

"Pfff...fine! Well, I'm heading home...Thanks for listening!"

"Don't mention it, but let me ask u something first: Why are u looking into the connection between George and Christian?"