The proposal

Alex's P.O.V

After I got out of the building, I got into a taxi and went to Annalise's house. I stormed inside the house and then in my room. When I got inside I saw Annalise sitting on my bed, with the notebook in which I'm writing my lyrics

"What are u doing?" I ask her stopping like a wall is blocking me when I see her

"Oh, I came to wait for u in here to tell me how the "meeting" with George went and I found it on the floor..."She answers

"And why did u pick it up? It was supposed to be there..."

"Why?"

"Because it's trash...it's like I can't write anymore!"

"Why are u saying that? I saw some really good lyrics in here..."

"And what do u know about lyrics?"

"I don't, I just like what I read...and what's with the attitude? Is everything alright?"

"No...it's not..."I answer and sit on the bed, putting my head inside my palms

"What happened?"

"We kissed..." I say without getting my head up

"How did this happen?? U hate his guts..."

"Apparently, I don't..."

"Please tell me how u ended up there..."

"We started talking, he said he was very sorry about my past and about what he did, and that if he knew he was really making me uncomfortable and all that, he'd stop..."

"I still don't see how u ended up kissing..."

"Well, he also told me he really has feelings for me, I told him about my rule and we talked a little about that. I also told him about something none of u knows yet and he opened up too about a matter and I supposed we got closer...when we said that we're cool, we hugged for goodbye and the hug took a little longer and then we kissed...and then I ran like the wind!"

"Damn..."

"Yeah...what am I gonna do?? I can't look at Jared after that! And we're going out tonight... "

"Well, the only way is for u to tell him..."

"No! I can't!! It will break him!!" I say flinching and getting my head up

"Alex, u'll regret it if u don't tell him..."

"No!! I'm not telling him! He is so sensitive and has been through so much and I don't wanna break his heart!"

"And what are u gonna do?"

"I'll focus on our relationship! I'm not gonna tell him anything, it was just a kiss...it didn't mean anything!"

"Are u sure?"

"Yes I am..."

"Then why did u do it?"

"I don't know! The only thing I know is that I wanna be with Jared!"

"Fine...U know better!"

"I do, so let's forget it! Let's talk about the song I'm writing..."

"Ok...it's catchy, have u found the rhythm?"

"No, just the words...and I have another one similar to it..."

"Are they about Christian?"

"I guess, but I didn't know what I know now when I wrote them...I don't know how they got so on point!"

"Maybe your gut? or your subconscious?"

"Yeah...maybe..."

"Where's the other one?"