Not feeling well...

The next few days were really hard for me: I had to see Louisa 2 more times in order to close my report and I also have other cases. Today, as I was talking to the D.A about my cases, I got a phone call from Annalise, but I sent it to voicemail. Then, she texted me saying it's an emergency, so I left the D.A's office as soon as I could and called her back.

"I'm sorry for sending you to voicemail, but I was in the D.A's office, everything ok?" I say when she picks up

"I have news for your case and I wanted to check with u before proceeding..."

"Which case? I have like 5 of 'em..."

"Your case...with Christian!"

"Oh! Right, sorry, I have a lot on my mind..."

"Everything ok?"

"Yeah! I'm just a little under the weather since this morning...tell me what u have!"

"Ok...so he did send the photo and said that u were ok with it..."

"So we can sue his sorry ass,huh?"

"Damn straight we can!"

"Good, do it! Just let me know when the trial is going to happen..."

"Ok, but I'm concerned...are u ok?"

"I am. I'm just drowning in work and we had a fight with George about work few days ago, the D.A thinks I'm being too hard on a woman and pushes me to see past what she did, and, on top of that, I woke up because I wanted to throw up! I can safely say that my life sucks right now..."

"Oh come on! It can't be that bad...u've been through worse than that!"

"Well, I know, but I feel like crap! I work like crazy and I thought this would be easy peasy lemon squeezy, but I find myself reading over my notes again and again, while George is trying to get my attention and make love to me...my heart breaks when I hear him saying Ok then...I'll let u to it... defeated and then just turns around and sleeps..."

"Sweety, no job is easy, but when work enters the house with u, then things can get ugly...u're still young, enjoy your relationship! Leave work outside your home...it doesn't belong there!"

"Hold on a sec..." I say while getting in a restroom, running to the toilet

"Ok,I'm back..." I say when I'm done throwing up, heading to the sink to wash my mouth

"Jeez...what happened to u?"

"Don't know, must be the flu or something..."

"Maybe u should see a doctor..."

"I will if I'm still sick tomorrow..."

"Have u eaten anything?"

"Not since last night...I can't even drink coffee, imagine how I am! I almost put my lipstick all over my teeth this morning, I walk like a zombie... I had to wear flats, I can't walk in heels!"

"God! Maybe u should take the day off and have some soup..."

"I'm off for the day already, but I don't wanna go home...I'll go to George and I'll lay on his couch until he is done. "

"Or u can go to my house and have George come pick u up from there after work...Sam will take care of u!"

"I can't do that, it's not his job to take care of me..."

"Oh shut up! Just go...he might be able to help u with your case even! I'll call him to tell him u're on the way there. Hopefully, I'll manage to come see u too..."