Author's Note

Heyy guys... Long time no see... Well, I'm very sorry for not having updated for a while but it has been CRAZY since the new semester in my university started... My inspiration has gone down the drain and I really don't know how to end this story... I assume there will be only one more part and then it'll be over... BUT! I have other news... As u may notice, I changed the name of the story... It's not called She loves control anymore, because I was thinking for a long time that it doesn't feel right... As the author of this story, I know that the moves the female protagonist makes are a sign of her trying to control everything, but I don't think I have made it clear enough to u... So I'm changing the name into something more appropriate: Breaking The Rules...
I think this is the right title, since everything started when Alex decided to break her number one rule which was: Never date a lawyer...

However, the title She loves control will be the title of the newest story of mine... I think it fits perfectly... If u're wondering why, go check it out...

Anyways... That's it for now... Thank u for your patience and your support... I'd love to hear your thoughts on the new title and for my stories in general...

xoxo💋