Doctor's Appointment

The next day I have a day off, so I go to Annalise's office

"There's my sunshine!" she says smiling when she sees me and gets up from her chair to greet me

"Sunshine?" I ask confused as I hug her

"Yeah... U're glowing!" She says and I pull away looking at her in disbelief

"I feel bloated and my nausea isn't completely gone..."

"Maybe u should she a doctor..."

"Nuh, It's because of my up coming period... U know how bad it gets..."

"if u say so... So, What brings u here?" she asks and sits to her chair as I sit across her

"I took a sick day and I didn't wanna stay home, so I came here... I thought I could be helpful?"

"Sure! Well, I have to prep for a case for tomorrow and I have to taxinomise my cases into won and lost, and by lost I mean-"

"I know: U mean u had to convince your client to take a deal, because u don't lose..."

"Exactly! So, can u do that while u tell me why u're really here?"

"What? I told u, I couldn't stay home alone..."

"Why?" she asks as she gives me the files

"Well... U know I overthink, right?"

"Yeah..."

"So, I almost called George my husband... He seemed like he didn't hear it, but I highly doubt it; He hears everything!"

"OK... And what's the problem now?"

"After that we had a conversation and I asked him about our future. Like, If he sees as married with children when he thinks about the future..."

"And?"

"And he said that he does, but then I told him about my medical thing and I think I saw him getting disappointed. Like-Like I crushed his dreams! Even though he was really supportive! But I don't know... So instead of sitting on a couch thinking about it, I came here!"

" I see... Well,I'm sure everything will be fine! And I'm glad u came here..."she says smiling and then I do what she asked me

The next few days passed almost the same. I had some nausea in the morning and I had to vomit a couple of times during the day, but after a few hours I was ok. George, Annalise and Jensen were going crazy asking me to go see a doctor. When my period had been late for a week I decided to see my doctor, because every few months my period gets out of balance and I have to take pills in order to get it back on track. Of course I didn't say anything to George. Thank God he loses track of time...

When my doctor was done examining me, he told me to wait outside until the results were ready, so I found a little time to call Jensen, since he called me when I was with the doctor

"Hey! Were u in a session?" he asks me when he picks up

"Hey...no, I'm at the doctor's office..."

"Finally u decided to go... Everything ok?"

"I guess... I'm waiting for the results, But it's probably time for my pills..."

"I thought u were done with that. U hadn't needed to take them for the past 2 years..."

"Well,I'm not done. Also I'm in a lot of stress... I have the job, I have the thing with Christian, so I probably have to chill a little..."

"I see... I hope it's just that!"