Better late than ever...

When we finally get out of the bar-restaurant, we go to the parking lot behind it, since we have the car there

"The windows as tinted,huh?" I ask him as he opens the door for me to get in

"Yep! And bulletproof..."He says as I get in. Then, he closes the door and goes to the other way and gets in

"Aha...so people from outside can't see anything..." I continue

"Nope!"

"Good!" I say and with one move I'm on him. As a reflexive response, he puts his hands on my hips

"Alex, what are u doing?" He asks surprised

"Doesn't it ring a bell?" I ask smirking as I close the locks of the car

"It does, but I didn't know u'd do that..."

"Well,I did..."I say and I lean in kissing him. He grabs me by the back of my neck and continues the kiss, pushing his tongue in my mouth. I push his suit-jacket off of his shoulders and he moves a little to get it off as we continue the kiss. He throws it to the back seats and then unzips my dress, as I unbutton his shirt. He lets the neck of my dress fall and after leaving my lips, he starts kissing my neck. I throw my head back and place my hands on his chest.

As he keeps trailing his way to my chest, he lowers my dress, till it's curled up around my waist. I drag my hands down to his pants and unbuckle his belt.  Then, I undo his button and zipper. He lifts his waist a little to push them down with his boxers. I lift my body up too, and after he does my underwear on the side with his one hand, he lowers me on him, with his other hand around my waist. As he pulls me down, I let out a quiet moan that gets louder the lower I get. He closes his eyes letting out a longlasting moan too and then he starts moving.

I lean in again and start kissing him passionately with my hands on his hips. With his one hand he strokes my thigh and has the other one in my upper back, close to the back of my neck. His thrusts are steady but deep, making me moan in the kiss. With a move, he grabs my ponytail and pulls me backwards, making me stick my back on the steering wheel. I let out a choked sound of surprise, that causes me to stay with my mouth open,as he places his hands on my ribs close to my breasts and he starts going faster. I throw my head back again and grab his wrists for support, until I finish all over him loudly and with eyes hermetically closed. A few thrusts later he finishes too groaning. We stand still for a few secs to catch our breaths and then we look at each other smiling.

"That was...fun!"He says in between breaths continuing to smile 

"Yeah, It was..."I say with the same smile on my face and then we burst into laughter

"U know..."I start as I get off of him and sit back in my seat

"I never understood why we didn't get...involved...in the first place!" I continue, fixing my dress

"Oh, we got pretty involved..."He says teasingly as he starts getting dressed too

"U know what I mean!"I say slapping his thigh playfully

"Well,I never did either..." He admits after laughing a little

"It was a mistake..."

"What we did or that we didn't get involved?"

"The latter. Things could have been a lot different if we had started something..."

"I know, but u know what they say...better late than ever!"

"U think?"

"Actually,I do..." He answers looking at me in the eyes. I look at him too and take his hand in mine