the regina george of stars hollow

STARS HOLLOW, AT STARS HOLLOW HIGH

Harper walked to school alone, now that Rory was going to Chilton. They've walked from the diner to school since middle school. Nate was going to be late for his first class, according to his text. So it was just Harper. As she walked to her class she bumped shoulders with Stars Hollow's own drama queen, Casey Marcus.

 As she walked to her class she bumped shoulders with Stars Hollow's own drama queen, Casey Marcus

Casey snared at Harper before walking away. Casey and Harper we're enemies and Harper didn't know why. Usually Casey would snap at her for any chance she got but not this time. The Danes girl sighed and walking to her class, wondering how Rory was going to be at her new school...

HARTFORD, AT CHILTON

Lorelai and Rory sit in the Jeep staring at the school

" I remember it being smaller." Rory said in utter astonishment.

"Yeah. And less. . ." Lorelai trails off.

" Off with their heads."

"Yeah." Lorelai tilts her head and peers up at the building

"What are you looking at?"

"I'm just trying to see if there's a hunchback up in that bell tower." Lorelai joked.

"So, how do I look?" Rory asked. Her mother smiles proudly.

"You look great."

" Really?"

" Really. You are an amazing kid. You have earned this. You just go in there and show them what smart really is. I love you. Just call me if you need me." Lorelai adds.

"You're kidding, right?"

"No. Call me if you need anything. I'm great at making up dirty cheers."

"You have to go in with me." Rory said. Lorelai looked at her like she was crazy.

"Rory, come on."

"You have to meet the headmaster."

"Well, look at me, Rory. I can't meet anybody who does anything in there." Lorelai said.

"Mom!"

"No, I look like that chick from the Dukes of Hazzard."

"This is my first day. You are not getting out of going in there with me. Period." Rory demands. Lorelai looks at her before they get out of the Jeep. Two women walking by stop and stare at Lorelai's outfit.

"Good morning." The women share a look, then walk away. Lorelai looks at Rory. "Oh, well, we're gonna be best friends." Lorelai pulls on her coat as they walk toward the school.

" So, where do we go?" Lorelai asks.

Rory checks her piece of paper but was then bumped by a guy with a cigarette between his lips. He kept walking, ignoring Rory.