twins marrying twins?

LUKE'S DINER

It was a beautiful morning for Harper. She helped out around the diner. She successfully ignoring Nate. Luke heard about the whole thing from Lorelai and promised to hurt Nate the next time he saw him. Harper looked at the time and put down her notepad. She agreed to help Lorelai a wedding that was happening at the inn.

"Going already, kiddo?" Luke asked, placing a plate in front of the customer.

"Yeah, I'll be back later for the lunch rush." Harper answers, putting on her jacket. Luke shook his head at her answer.

"No, no, no, you take your time and help Lorelai. Caesar and I got it from here."

"Ok then, bye." Harper kissed her father's cheek and ran out. Luke watching as his daughter leave, he swelled with pride.

 Luke watching as his daughter leave, he swelled with pride

INDEPENDENCE INN

Lorelai and Harper escorts the brides, twins, Jackie and Jessica, and their mother around the grounds.

"You'll walk down here over the bridge with the swans floating by and the music playing --" Lorelai was interrupted by one of the brides.

"What are they doing with those purple flowers?" Jackie asked. Harper thought she and her sister were rude.

"Just decorating the bridge." Harper answers for Lorelai in a nice way, it took everything she had to not yell at the brides.

"I didn't want purple flowers. I wanted pink." "And I wanted blue."

"So I thought violet would be a nice compromise." Lorelai said, but in reality it had been the mother who decided on the color violet.

"But we paid for pink flowers." "And blue flowers." The mother, Mrs. Shales, turned around and glares at her daughters.

"You did not pay for anything. I told her to decorate with violet flowers and while it's very nice of her to try to take the heat for me it's certainly not necessary. If you don't like it, buy your own flowers." There was a silence, neither of the twins answers. "Yes, I thought so. Now go away. My Advil is wearing off." The twins walk away.

"Their father spoiled them." Mrs. Shales claimed.

"Oh, they're just excited." Lorelai says.

"They're spoiled... And they won't move away." Mrs. Shales groans in desperation. She continues to walk with Lorelai and Harper following. "Now, disaster list. What if it rains?"

"We'll put up tents." Lorelai says immediately.

"What if it's too windy?" Mrs. Shales looks at Harper for the answer.

"Well, then we'll secure everything and put extra hair spray in everybody's hair." Harper says next.

"Too hot?"