in memory of cinnamon

STARS HOLLOW HIGH

Harper walked hand in hand with her new fake boyfriend, Nate. Everyone watched them, whispering along the lines of, Finally and Wait until Casey hears about this. Our Danes girl put on a false smile and squeezed Nate's hand very tight that she was ready to put it from its socket and hit him with it.

"I'll see you after class, alright babe?" Nate acted. Harper didn't know how to answer.

"Sure... babe." She hesitated with the last work. This was more stressful than fishing Harper thought. Without hesitation from Nate, he planted a kiss on her cheek and walked off. Harper blushed red from embarrassment and walked quickly at a different direction.

 Harper blushed red from embarrassment and walked quickly at a different direction

CHILTON

Bake sale at Chilton. Sookie, Lorelai, and Rory stood by the famous table with foods that Sookie had made.

"OK-- we've got our French fantasies, American treats, and our Italian taste sensations. Well, what do you think?" Sookie asked the Gilmore girls.

"Amazing." "Incredible."

They complimented. Sookie was satisfied with the answers.

"It is good, isn't it? Well, final touch." Sookie then prepares to light a swan-shaped dessert on fire.

"Oh, can I do that?" Rory asked, mainly to stop Sookie from hurting herself or anyone else.

"Whoa, honey, this is a more delicate procedure than you might think, OK?" Sookie stopped her. Rory backs away slowly.

"OK."

Sookie accidentally lights the tablecloth on fire. Lorelai quickly fills a cup with lemonade from a nearby table and extinguishes the flames. The women at the lemonade table gave her dirty looks.

"Um -- hi. Oh, well, gee...what is that, a dollar? Let me find you a dollar. You know what? I'll take two -- I'll drink one." Lorelai searched for a dollar or two before buying another lemonade and drinks it. "Mmm...tasty and flame-retardant."

She walks away from the scene just as Mr. Medina, Rory's teacher, walks up to Lorelai. As they talked, a young man was is over to Sookie's food and grabs a tiny fruit tart and walked away. Rory sees this and follows him.

"Hey, you have to pay for that!" The boy turned around, Rory recognized him. He was the same boy that had bumped into her and made her drop all her stuff on the first day. The boy takes out a dollar and throws it at her before walking away again.

"Enjoy, jerk."  Rory yells. She turns right around and walks back to Sookie.

STARS HOLLOW

Lane, Harper, and Rory walking down the street.

"Philadelphia." Lane answers. Rory and Harper look at each other before looking at Lane.

"Philadelphia? If you could live in any city in the world you'd pick Philadelphia?" Rory repeats.