Epilogue

NOT EDITED

Bai (the enemy)

I watched them.

Dancing.

Kissing.

Pathetic.

But a perfect opportunity to strike. Destroy. Kill. To seek vengeance for the death of my brother. For everything her father put me through.

I've waited for years. The little power I once had, has been ripped out of me little by little until I've become a joke to other Mafia families. They saw weakness in me and my men. The business my father has built had been delivered to me but I've wreaked it all. Her fucking father fooled me. Betrayed me. I let him be the charge of our most precious, secretive and rich possession – drugs. We had the most dangerous drugs – they could kill.

But everything was gone.

I tried to regain it back before my father acknowledged my mistake. I went to their house, seeing as both her parents were high. Fuckers knew what was coming to them and decided to take the easy way out. He didn't spill the hidden location. I killed them, they were already running out of conscious. Later I found out that our drugs were burned along with our money.

But they left their daughter behind.

I smirked.

My father loathed me. My brother is dead. I was powerless. I got nothing to lose. If I was going down, she'll go down with me. She and him.

"Sir?" one of my loyal men asked, bring e out of my thoughts.

Not blinking, I gave him a nod. "Shoot."

I was ready for hell.

Ruby

The air has been sucked out of my lungs. I watched Oliver falling down on the ground, a threating snarl was sculptured upon his lips, his eyes wide open, watching me. Even in my shocking state I could still read his eyes, what they were telling me.

Run. Run. Run. Take the car and drive away.

But I couldn't obey him. I couldn't leave him. It might be a mistake, but it'll be a mistake I won't regret.

I dispatched all the warnings my body was giving me and fell down on my knees beside him. I palmed his cheek, my eyes on the back of his neck. "I won't leave you. I won't. I won't." I murmured over and over again which earned me a growl form Oliver.

There was no blood, but Oliver's body forbid him to move. The small arrow must consist of something that prevented him to use his body to its fullest. I shut my eyes and tried to calm my raising heart. I needed to act fast, think fast and make smart decision

Gun.

Opening my eyes, I quickly scanned my hands under Oliver's jacket, searching for his gun. When I felt the hard object on my hand I didn't waste time to pull it out from Oliver's waistband. My hands were shaking as I continued to search for his phone. I looked around into the darkness, the air felt colder than before. As my hand finally found the phone, I began to see a vivid figure coming toward us. One figure, two...three...four....oh my god.

Don't panic now, Ruby.

I have to save us.

Searching through the contacts on Oliver's phone, I stumbled upon Blake's number. I couldn't bring myself to call Liam, not on his wedding day, so Blake was my next best option. My finger moved to write one short yet alarming message before sending it. I was hearing footsteps now, they were coming closer and closer. I hurriedly slipped the phone under my bra, making sure it was unnoticeable. Blake will able to track us.