I See

•••

Sometimes I wish everything would stop

That you would just sit there

Holding me in your arms like we were young again

••• 

I was about half way back to the Gryffindor Common room when I realized I didn't live there anymore, that I live in a compartment with Harry, Ginny, Draco, Pansy, and Blaise on the third floor.

I huffed as I dug into my heels and made my way back to the compartment.

It had been a long day of lessons and assignments, which I didn't mind. I find myself liking work more and more now. It keeps my mind busy, keeps it from wandering too far.

I make it to the painting of the little girl and she smiles, bouncing up from the seat painted for her, "Hello, Hermione!"

I smiled back at her, "Hello-" I frowned, I didn't know her name, "What is your name?"

Her face lit up, excited to introduce herself.

"I'm Lily," she grinned, spinning.

My breath caught in my throat, "Of course it is." I breathed.

"Well, Hello, Lily," I said.

"What's the password?" she asked.

"Unity."

She grinned and waved goodbye as her portrait swung open.

I walked in and groaned.

Three of the four couches were taken. Draco was stretched out on the one next to the fireplace, staring at the ceiling in thought, Pansy was angrily scratching something down on parchment with a book open next to her and Blaise stretched out on the one next to hers, peeking over her shoulder and copying off her work.

Not my problem, I decided. 

At my groan, Draco's attention shifted to me, "Nice to see you too."

I shot him a look as I dropped my bag onto the unoccupied couch, "Are Harry and Ginny here?"

Draco shrugged, "Red's looking for you upstairs and Potter's somewhere probably doing something stupid."

I rolled my eyes at him and I slung my bag back over my shoulder, "Probably because he's been spending so much time with you." I mumble as I make my way up the stairs.

Behind my I hear a feminine laugh and an angry voice yelling at them to "Shut Up!"

I grinned as I threw my door open, looking around for Ginny. When I didn't see her, I threw my bag on my bed and yelled, "Ginevra!"

"How many bloody times do I have to tell you not to call me that?" a muffled voice yelled.

I smirked, "Where are you?"

She laughed, "Snooping!"

I rolled my eyes and walked out of my bedroom and into Draco's.

"What're you doing in here?" I asked, rolling my eyes.

She shrugged as she went through his closet, "Just seeing how much better your rooms are than mine. Also checking that your boyfriend's not a slob like my brother."

I froze, "He's not my boyfriend, Ginny."

She looked at me, her cheeks slightly pink, "Right, sorry."