Sherlock

•••

Wish I could make you feel

The pain that you brought upon me

Maybe that would break your heart made of cold, hard steel

•••

"Hurry up, she could've killed him by now!" I groaned as I ran through the corridors, tugging Draco behind me.

"Would that really be a bad thing at this point?" Draco murmured under his breath.

I glared back at him until a round of laughter and commotion could be heard coming from the great hall. "Shit," I grunted.

We rounded the corner to see an absolutely blazing Ginny Weasley, tugging a petrified red head out of the great hall by his pink ear.

I groaned in frustration and sped up, watching as Ginny pushed him onto the grounds, where Blaise and Pansy stood hungrily, while Harry looked about ready to jump in when things got out of hand.

"Lite 'em up, Red!" Blaise about cackled, his grin taking up half his face in a very cocky Blaise way.

Pansy smirked at Blaise, "Let's get to cracking bones, Weasley, I haven't got all term."

Ginny's eyes flicked up to meet theirs momentarily and even Pansy took a step back.

Draco whistled beside me.

I smacked his chest and glared at him, "Knock it off."

"No need to be jealous, Granger," He grinned.

"Not the time," I huffed, turning to face Ron, lying on the ground, "there's a situation at hand anywa-"

I gasped when my eyes landed on his face.

Ron was currently rubbing his ear, trying to get his pink skin back to its original color. He grimaced, his eyebrows turned, eyes squinted in annoyance- sorry, eye. The other, he currently couldn't open. It was swelled shut, the skin surrounding it a sickening blackish red. He must've gotten the black eye recently-

I slowly turned to face Draco, "You did this, didn't you?"

I was interrupted by Ron shouting at his younger sister, "What? Come to beat up a man while he's down? Not very Gryffindor of you, sis. I expected them," he shot a look at Pansy and Blaise.

Blaise grinned and Pansy shrugged, "We're just here for a show, Weasel, only slightly personal."

Ron shook his head and caught Draco in his line of vision, "Oh lovely, you again. Come to finish me off? Please do before my sister regains her crazy revenge side."

"Why you prat!" Ginny growled, her wand raised to his face.

"Gin, I've already got hit there, mind aiming somewhere else?" Ron sighed, seemingly unphased by his sister about to blow his brains out of his head.

Ginny grinned, "If you insist," She tilted her wand directly down, pointing to a very... sensitive area.

Ron's eyes - eye went wide and he scrambled away, "Are you mad?"

"Possibly," Ginny scowled, stepping toward him before Harry tugged her back.

Harry rolled his eyes at the girl in his arms, "Alright, Gin, you can beat him up literally anywhere else, no need to punish his future wife any more than she will be."

Draco actually snorted behind me and I had to bite my lip to hide my smile.

Ron wasn't so amused, "You! You're not going to back me up on this!? I thought you were my friend!"

Harry started forward, "Yeah? And I thought you were Hermione's friend! I'm not entirely sure what your definition of friend is, but newsflash- friends don't attempt to rape each other!"

Ron's face flushed.

"I was drunk Harry!" Ron tried to defend himself.

I broke, anger flaring through my limbs, practically radiating off of me, "Drunk my arse! You know how much of a lightweight I am! If I drank 100 drinks, I would have never thought of doing anything close to what you attempted to do to me! Ron, I thought we talked things out, I thought things were okay between us."

"Yeah, well, they're not," he spat.

"No shit Sherlock."

"What's a Sherlock?" Blaise whispered to Pansy.

"I think it's a muggle swear word," Pansy frowned.

Blaise grinned, "Has a nice ring to it, I'll have to remember that one."

"Ron, I'm sorry that things didn't work out between us, I really am, but that was a really dick move and I don't think I can be friends with you anymore, at least for a while. You hurt me, Ron. Do you even realize that?" I sighed.

Ron dropped his head, "I'm sorry, Hermione."

Blaise groaned dramatically, "For real? I mean, the drama was a solid 8 out of 10 for sure, really nice work, but seriously? No curses? No bone breaking?"

I saw Ginny wink at Blaise from the corner of my eye and I rolled my eyes at them, turning to walk to the library, my sanctuary.

"Volatilis Lutum!" I heard Ginny shout.

Squeaks of bats filled the grounds as I walked away, Blaise's giggling echoing through the halls as I stomped away, a blonde figure on my heels.

• • •

Super sorry it took forever to publish, been really busy with school and family, you know how it goes. Started another Dramione story but I won't publish it until I've finished this one. I can barely update this one regularly lol. Hope you guys had a great thanksgiving.

Thankful for all you guys ❤️