Sober As A Dragon

•••

Lay down honey

Let me show you what I mean

When I tell you that you're the man of my dreams

•••

The party was a hit. I thought I saw every eighth year in our too small for this common room. There was a chugging circle by the fire, which I immediately shoved Neville over to to supervise. A group of girls were huddled in a tight corner near the bookshelves, giggling and smirking, which I told Ginny to keep an eye on. For some reason, Draco and Blaise, along with a crowd of Slytherin and Gryffindor guys were trying to slide down the staircase on Draco's mattress.

I knew I shouldn't have shown him The Princess Diaries.

I rolled my eyes at the group and strode up to the coffee table filled with Alcohol, punch that was probably 99.99% spiked, food, and empty cups. I sighed and shrugged, scooping some punch into a cup and sitting on a couch, observing the people around me.

"Hey!" A voice shouts into my ear, causing me to jump, barely holding onto my cup.

I spun and glared at the blond, "Prick."

He just grinned, his entire body relaxed due to the alcohol, "Aww c'mon Ha'mione, I'm just playin."

I couldn't help but laugh, "You're really drunk right now, aren't you?"

He shook his head, grabbing onto the couch as he tipped slightly, "Nah I'm not! I'm as sober as a dragon."

I frowned at him, my lip twitching, "H-Oh Okay hot shot, then I guess it wouldn't affect you at all If I'd..."

I brushed my fingers against his chin and smirked as his eyes widened. I hooked my finger under his chin and pulled him toward me. He leaned for me but I dipped my head and pressed my lips to his jaw, working my way up to his ear.

His hands wrapped around my waist and growled in my ear, pulling me up off the couch.

I shrieked and wrapped my arms around his neck and wrapping my legs around his waist, awfully low.

"Merlin, Granger," He breathed in my ear, walking to the front of the couch and lowering me down, his hands on either side of my head, my arms and legs still wrapped around him.

I grinned at him as he caught his breath, his chest rising and falling above me, "The things I do to you," I smirked and pulled him down by the tie to my lips. He tried to catch himself, surprised, but his left hand missed the couch and he rolled to the left.

My eyes popped open and I gasped, looking down at Draco sprawled on the floor, his blond hair sticking up at weird angles and his shirt half way over his head, showing his abs, which delayed me laughing at him.

"Oh Merlin," I choked, "Are you okay?"

He rolled over, making sure to be as dramatic as he could and groaned.

I fell back on the couch, laughing.

He slowly stood up and glared at me, "You're making it up to me tonight, young lady."

I gasped, "Making it up to you? I'm sorry, did I push you off the couch?"

"I'm getting a drink," he murmured, stomping away.

"Make good choices!" I called after him.

Behind Draco I caught a glimpse of Ginny, her face as red as her hair, shouting at someone, Harry holding her arm, attempting to hold her back.

I stood up, my head swimming.

I grunted and held my head, stumbling over to them.

"Ginny? What's wro-" I froze, staring at the woman standing in the doorway, smirking at Harry holding a royally pissed off Ginevra Weasley back from punching the woman in the face.

Rita Fucking Skeeter.