Epilogue

•••

Reminding me everyday,

That I'm lucky in every way,

Please don't ever go away

•••

"Hermione!" Draco called.

I groaned, "I swear, Draco, If you're calling me to 'fix' your pen again, I curse you. Husband or not."

"Can you come here please?" He called, ignoring me altogether.

I sat there, stunned, "I'm sorry, I can't. Do you know why I can't Draco Malfoy?"

Silence.

"It's because I am currently eight- almost nine months pregnant!" I glared at my stomach, smoothing my hand over it.

"Do you know whose fault it is that I'm pregnant Draco?" I called.

It was silent for a few more seconds, "Yours?"

"I'd sleep with one eye open tonight you prat," I rolled my eyes and went back to my book.

Draco appeared in the doorway, carrying Hunter, our current youngest who was four years old. He was a male version of me. His curly brown curly and big brown eyes that always worked on his father, he'd learned that quite early on.

We have two other children. Lyra, who was eight and shared Draco's platinum hair and his blue eyes. Lastly, there was Scorpius. Scorpius was currently eleven years old and was a reflection of Draco, similar to Lyra.

Draco was smirking, "Hello Sweetheart, looking radiant as ever."

I simply blinked at him.

He set down Hunter, ruffling his hair and sending him off to play with Lyra.

He closed the door after Hunter scampered away and I frowned, putting down my book, "Uh Oh. You closed the door, which means either something bad happened or you're about to start kissing me."

He smiled at me and slid onto the bed next to me, kissing my cheek and placing a hand on my stomach, "I love you."

My stomach turned, "Oh that does not help solve the mystery of the closed door. However, for what its worth, I love you too."

He sighed and sat up.

I envied how he could simply move that easily.

He noticed and bit his lip to hold back a laugh, helping me sit up.

"Would you just bloody tell me what's going on?"

He held a letter out to me and I gasped, clasping it, recognizing the neat handwriting.

Scorpius.

Mum and Dad,

I made it to Hogwarts. I've already met a lot of people. A lot of people came up to me asking about you guys. Mostly Gryffindors and Slytherins.

James Potter and I got cornered by a bunch of girls. Sorry mom, I knew I promised you no girls until later but I swear they came onto me!

Draco grinned at that, "My boy!"

I swatted him and rolled my eyes, smiling fondly at the letter.

Anyways, I wasn't nervous about sorting at all. McGonagall called me up and the sorting hat called out Slytherin right away. You would've been proud Dad.