Well this was unexpected

(biological age: about 12 months)

Amenadiel walked  through the hot halls of hell towards where he knew his brother resided. He had taken the initiative to see his brother every hundred or so years, and although their visits mostly contained brief and passive-aggressive exchanges of words, he still found some form of peace in seeing him. Which was a weird way to describe seeing the devil.

         Hell was random when it came to temperature, it grew increasingly hot and then venomously cold in a heartbeat. It reminded him of his brother all too much. Amenediel could always count on Lucifer to be hot headed and short tempered.

         To be truthful, it was not just because Amenediel missed his brother that he chose to visit him. It was because life in Hell had been oddly quiet. Had he run off to Earth again? More importantly did He have to be dragged back kicking and screaming like a child? Probably...

Arriving at the Angel of Hell's castle, he sighed in annoyance at what would follow if Lucifer was not behind these doors. He pushed the doors open and without knocking, entered the devil's home.

It was quiet. The screams of pain and the grunts of anger and despair were no longer present. It was simply quiet. He feared for the worst. Father would not be pleased...

But then he heard it. His eyebrow arched in confusion at the high-pitched squeak echoing from down the halls followed by a loud high-pitched giggle. Was that Mazikeens new way of torture? Because it was highly effective. The squeals and squeaks continued, getting louder as Amenediel followed to the perceived source.

He walked past the throne room and down many twisting halls, all without seeing Lucifer anywhere. Until he heard his voice. After the long walk through the elaborate castle, he knew Lucifer was here, behind these doors, with whatever was squealing, screeching and squeaking. Lucifer's voice now echoed from the room, followed by high pitched giggles of joy. What was going on in there.

"C'mon say it!" Lucifer huffed.

Carefully as to not make any sound, Amenediel cracked the door open and stuck his head inside. The angel didn't know what he was expecting to see- but at the least it was this.

"What do you desire? You can have anything you want, just ask," the Lord of Hell continued, his eyes not for a moment leaving the baby's face. Baby? It just giggled madly, as if he'd said the funniest joke she had ever heard, before mumbling a string of incoherent slurs. A huff came from Lucifer's lips and the baby cooed, reaching for his face.

Amenediel could not believe his eyes, he blinked ferociously as if attempting to rid his eyes of the image. His brother, Lord of Hell, was lying on his back holding a child in the air, in a pink coloured room surrounded by cute, fluffy toys. What Hell was this? What had happened to his arrogant, narcissistic, devil of a brother? Amenediel couldn't comprehend. Did his Father know?

His brother rested the small baby under his chin, which proved futile as it began crawling up and soon headbutting his nose. The devil laughed, the baby gazing into his dark almost black eyes.

"You're lucky you're cute." He spoke, smiling up at the baby slobbering on his cheek. Amenediel's eyes widened as he looked on. His body was still, and he couldn't move, he didn't know what to do. Was this really Luci?

Before he could decipher his next move, Amenediel felt a sharp pain in his back and head, soon he was falling forward into the room of his brother, and it. His arms flung out trying to catch himself, but it was too late. The Angel of Host was soon faceplanted on a fluffy pink rug, his nose pressed into a small rabbit. He looked up, meeting bright blue eyes and deep dark brown ones. Lucifer and it hadn't moved an inch, only now they stared at him. Lucifer looked at him in shock, while it smiled wide, showing two small top teeth and gums. "Nice of you to drop by, brother."