The Camper

Hi my name's Percy Jackson and I live on the streets.  Yes I am Percy Jackson: Two time savior of Olympus, defeated Ares, Defeated Kronos, etc.  You get the gist.  I was walking down the beach with my wonderful girlfriend when we heard a clang we looked at each other and we ran towards it.  When we got there we saw a kid running away from my old friend the Minotaur.   I thought: Just like the old times I guess...  I ran to the monster and as I started to get nearer I yelled "Hey ugly!  Come and get me!" That really got the monster's attention.  It stopped chasing the kid and moved onto me.  As it was getting nearer and nearer I got my sword out and uncapped it and with a few seconds to spare I stabbed the beast and it went up with a poof of gold dust.  When I finished it I was knocked down and my sword got taken out of my hand.  When I had gotten back up there was a crowd that had appeared and saw the kid with MY  sword in his hand.  I thought "that moron!  that rude idiot moron!"  I saw Chiron canter through the mass crowd and said "What's your name?"  He replied proudly  "Jess Waters."  I was about to take my sword back but before that could happen he boasted loudly " I defeated what ever that creature all by myself while this kid he points to me like I did something wrong was laying down and left me to kill it!"  I saw the younger campers who didn't know me that well stared at him like he was a saint or an angel.  I shot back "We all know that's not true."  I saw in their eyes they didn't believe me.  My beautiful girlfriend Annabeth pushed through the crowd and asked the kid if he knew who his godly parent was and when she had finished a dove appeared over his head and Chiron said "All hail, Jess Waters, son of Aphrodite."