Home Sweet Home

Hey I'm back! Here's another update and I'm slowly getting back to hopefully regular updates. Thank you and read on....

~~~Chaos Planet~~~
The next morning...
I woke up and looked around. I freaked out at first then yesterday crashed down and I remembered everything that had happened. I then got happy and remembered that Zoë and Luke were alive and commanders!

I fully woke up remembering that fact and got changed quickly and went to the dining hall. I opened the doors and saw that everyone was talking and I quietly snuck up to the front table and saw Zoe and Luke already there eating their breakfast. I sat between them and they looked up and saw me. Luke smirked and said "So, you've finally decided to grace us with your presence eh?" I just blushed and started eating my food.

Zoë and Luke were both snickering and I paused and said "You finished?" and they just shook their heads and resumed eating. I finished eating and turned my head towards Zoë and asked "So what do you usually do after this?" She replied "Well first I would go to Chaos's office and see if he needs me for anything, then if he does I do it and if he doesn't then I train the recruits and then train ourselves but since you are here we are going straight to Chaos's office and getting what you need to do and I can lead you to where you need to be.
Luke'll be doing something else since he is 3rd in command and has other duties that we don't." I just looked over to where Luke was and saw that he wasn't there anymore.

I turned my head back towards Zoë and nodded. We stood up and walked down a LONG hallway. At the end of the seemingly endless hallway there was a door and we stopped and knocked on it. I heard a come in and I opened it and saw Chaos sitting at his desk doing paperwork.

He gestured for us to sit down on the chairs and we sat down waiting to see what he wanted. He signed his signature on one last thing and it disappeared and he focused his attention on us, or more specifically me. He started with "If you are going to be in this army and as its leader there are some ground rules." I nodded and we started the 3 HOUR long discussion about it. By the end, I learned everything there was to know about the army, all of its components, departments, my job, and what I need to do every day. He finished and turned to Zoë. He said to her "Today you don't have anything to do but show Hunter here where he needs to go and spend time to know each other." She nodded and smiled a bit.

I bowed but he interrupted me and said "You never bow to me, or sacrifice to me. I hate it and I'm not like those idiotic, puny gods you worshiped." I just nodded and walked out. Zoë was already out and was holding in a laugh. When I closed the door it came out. She laughed for a solid 5 minutes and then stopped whilst clutching her sides in an effort to stop the pain. I glared at her and she glared back and we had a solid glare off until someone interrupted us and that person got the glare of both of us and just flinched and backed off until we noticed who it was and stopped. It was Luke and I said "What do you need Lukey-boy?" "First never call me that and second I just finished what I needed to do so for the rest of the day I am hanging out with you two." He said. Then he said "If you are gonna glare at me all day then I'll just ask Chaos to do other stuff." Zoë and I just looked at each other then turned back to Luke not saying anything. He complained "What! You don't want to spend the day with me?" I just stared at him and he pouted. We just walked off and left him. As we reached the corner and turned we just started laughing again. "I haven't laughed that hard since I was with the Hunters!" She said. I just stared incredulously at her and she glared at me and said "What? There isn't a lot to laugh at around here." I just rolled my eyes and said "Where do we go first Ms. Nightshade?" She laughed and pulled me along and the whole time when I was getting dragged I looked around and people were staring at us and I started to get curious.

When we finally got to where she wanted to go I asked her "Why were people staring at us?" She just gave an innocent look and said "Well it may be because I am always looking like I never joke or anything." She muttered the last part. I just laughed and opened the doors. I didn't expect it to be a gym where there was a big sparring arena in the middle. I started towards it and looked at the rack near it. It was full of swords and all kinds of weaponry. I turned to Zoë and said "A little one on one? To see if you can beat me?" She just scoffed and said "You are on boy." Ouch that hurt. I gave a look of hurt on my face and she saw and said "Oh sorry, I still don't communicate with that many males. But I know you are different." I went over to her and hugged her and said "It's fine, old habits die hard." And lead her over the ring. We each got out our weapon of choice mine being Riptide then remembering that it was Zoe's I capped it and gave it to her. She took it from me and then said "As much as I have missed this it's rightfully yours and it fits you. You should keep it." I just said "I can find another weapon that fits me and you can keep that." She sighed and said okay and left it there. I thought about where I would get another one and then a sword appeared in my hand with a note attached to it. It said From Chaos, I hope that this is to your liking. It is made of Chaos silver the strongest metal in the universe and is unbreakable. It is like Riptide, and will return to you after you lose it, you can summon it if need be.

I just read the note and then just thought Thank you and I heard a faint You're welcome and left it like that. Zoe saw the sword and paled. I asked her about it and she just replied "That can kill any mortal, Demi-god, god, and PRIMORDIAL."

I just stared at her in shock and heard Yeah I may have gone overboard with it. Here's another one to use. Another sword appeared in my other hand and saw that it was Olympian Silver. I just nodded and made my first sword which I had named Shadow disappear and practiced with Destroyer for a while and then turned to Zoë and said "Challenge still there?" She just nodded and got out her silver daggers and we prepared. We circled each other and studied the other person.

I knew that I would have to make the first attack because she was a hunter and they always stalked their prey never attacked until the right time. I launched my self at her and blade met blade. I bounced back and attacked her again and we traded blows for a little while and then she said "You want to go all out?" I just nodded not noticing the drawing crowd and we attacked each other more fierce and nearing the end I saw that she was leaning on her right side.

I faked right and then went left and swiped there and caught her off guard then I swiped my foot and made her fall and we fell to the ground and rolled around for a little and were a blur of silver and black until I was on top of her, my sword discarded and a dagger in my hand on her neck while she had a dagger on my neck.  "Draw?" I muttered can't saying anything louder without drawing blood.

She agreed and I got off her and held out my hand. She took it wordlessly and got up. When we looked around there was a crowd and people had their mouths gaping open. I looked curiously at Zoë and she shrugged. I asked the person closest what was wrong and he simply said "That was amazing. No one has ever been able to hold their own against her. No one."  I just looked at her and she shrugged innocently.

I just shook my head and yelled "Hey everyone back to what they were doing!" They scurried to where they were before and we just got our stuff. We were dripping with sweat so we went it our rooms and took showered and met back outside.  We walked around a little to end up at the dining hall. We had dinner and talked about the fight completely ignoring Luke and we said good byes and went to bed.

Well that's another chapter hope you liked it. It may be short but that next one should be longer and more eventful. Until next time....