This is Supposed to be Better?!

*For my first story the updates may be sporadic but unless I say this is discontinued, I'm on hiatus, or finished always assume that I will eventually update within a week. Thank you for reading this and on to the story.....

I had woken up and immediately saw silver eyes staring into my soul.  She pulled back and let me get up.

She started with "If you are going to be here we need to set ground rules. For starters you may not flirt with my hunters, you must get up every morning and report here at 7 each morning. You shall respect my hunters no matter what." 
I replied "I swear on the Styx."

She looked satisfied and got up and left the tent.  I got out and saw all the hunters lining up and stood awkwardly to  the side. She retold everything that had happened in the meeting and some started to protest while others looked thoughtful.  Phoebe I think her name was staring at me and I saw her hand was itching towards her bow. I knew she didn't like me. Thalia on the other hand asked "Mi-lady who is this guardian?" She replied with "Thalia you of all people would know him."

With that I moved and all the attention shifted to me. Thalia stared at me before she started to storm over to where I was. She had bolts of electricity coming off of her and I knew she was gonna zap me. She got over to me, raised her hand and gave me the biggest electrified slap she had ever done. I fell to the ground smoking. I had burns all over my body but I knew that I would heal slowly. She got came towards me and I knew I was screwed and didn't flinch.

"Percy Jackson. Kelp Head where the Hades have you been?!" She started calm but by the end she was yelling her head off. I quietly responded "Around." She stared at me and I saw her eyes start to tear up and pulled her in for a hug. She froze for a second before hugging me back and started crying into my shoulder. I didn't care that the rest of the Hunters had their bows notched at me I was caring for my cousin. She had stopped and we let go.

She sniffed and started "I've looked everywhere for you. I thought you were dead."

I knew she was serious and I said back "I would never leave you without saying goodbye first Thals." We hugged once more but Atlanta interrupted us by saying "You filthy male, get your hands off our lieutenant now." I looked up and saw everyone glaring at me now. I stood up and looked straight into her eyes. I was about to say something when Thalia interrupted us by saying "Am I not allowed to hug my cousin Atlanta?"

She started to make excuses but Thalia just held up her hand and that shut her up. "Yes, this is my cousin Percy Jackson Savior of Olympus., bane of Kronos, leader of the seven, destroyer of Gaia, and son of Poseidon."  I grumbled under my breath about the title.

She just smirked.  "How do we know that you won't abandon us at first sight of a monster boy?" A hunter spat. I looked her right into her eyes and said "I, Perseus Jackson swear on the Styx to protect the hunters and not flirt with them as long as they treat me fairly." 

She just stared at me and scowled at me and walked away. I went back to where I stood and just scanned the crowd. Some of the Hunters knew me and others didn't. The ones who knew me didn't mind me there but the younger ones were curious. Phoebe and Atlanta were spiteful towards me because they were the closest to Zoë.  I knew it was gonna take a while to get them to be nice towards me.

I was zoned out when Artemis came towards me. I snapped out and she told me go find a place to sleep for the night.  I went to a secluded area far enough from camp but close enough to hear danger. I put down my tent and went in. It was the size of a one story house but had enchanted to look like a tent and had the same amenities. It helped when one of your patrons was the goddess of the hearth/home.