My Freedom.. Or So I Thought

I woke up and I saw silver.  Great!  Artemis's hunters found me!  That's gonna be fun trying to explain all of this!  I looked out of the corner of my eye to see Artemis on a chair to the right of me and Thals to the left. 

Which means they know who I am....  I don't know if that's a good thing or bad because if they..  Stupid ADHD Sorry off topic. Anyways I saw they were asleep and readied my self for transportation when I saw that Artemis was stirring. Crap! That's not good! I closed my eyes again when I felt her hand on mine and I felt her glare on me.  Wait glare?!  Why was she glaring at me?  It's not like a man-hating goddess liked me or actually cared for a boy.  Right?  I knew I had to wake up sometime so nothing like the present, so I opened my eyes and saw she was staring at me. When she saw I was awake she started yelling at me.

"PERSEUS JACKSON!!  I HAVE BEEN SEARCHING FOR YOU FOR YEARS AND YOU'VE JUST BEEN GALAVANTING AROUND AND HELPING DEMIGODS?!!!"  That woke Thalia up, who wouldn't that wake up...  "Yes?" I said scared of her reply.  As soon as she heard that she got up and smacked me!  I yelled "What the Hades?!"  I knew that I was screwed so I quickly got up and ran outside to see a camp full of hunters with their bows out and arrows notched. 

They looked at me and I quickly scramed out of there as fast as I could. I teleported to the first place that came to my mind: My mothers' apartment.  I just happened to teleport right in front of my mother and she screamed!  Paul came running in with a baseball bat.  Like that could do anything to me.  He saw me and stared at me.  "Hi?" I said. We had a mini stare down then my mom realized who I was and hugged me hard! I was gasping for air when I managed to say "Mom... air!" She quickly let go of me and by the time she let go Paul was standing next to her. She glared at me so hard that I started squirming then I couldn't take it anymore and said "So how's life?" She took a deep breath and I knew I was gonna get told off.

"PERSEUS JACKSON! YOU'VE BEEN GONE FOR 5 YEARS AND THAT'S ALL YOU HAVE TO SAY?!!! I HAVE BEEN WORRIED SICK AND I EVEN THOUGHT YOU WERE DEAD AND NOT COMING BACK!" In the end she started to tear up and break down. We ended up on the floor crying. I could feel the hair on my neck stand up and I knew good ole Thunder Thighs was coming. I had to get out of there fast.  I said "Thalia is coming and I don't think I want to be fried to I think I'll leave and come back."  My mom replied " You better come back and don't disappear again."  I said "I won't I swear it on the Styx" and thunder boomed acknowledging my vow.  I got up just as she came in and all I heard was before I teleported was "PERSEUS JACKSON! You bast-" then I was gone. 

I teleported to my camp and got my stuff together before Artemis could recognize I was back here.  I apparently spoke too soon because when I got there and I was mid pack a silver arrow appeared right my hand was seconds ago.  I slowly turned around to find arrows notched at me.  I knew I couldn't teleport out of there without burning the hunters so I put my hands behind my back and felt chains on me and assumed they were the ones to keep block my powers and keep met there.  I looked up and saw I was face to face with Artemis.  Man she is beautiful. With her auburn hair and her dazzling silver eyes. She is"- wait why I think that towards a MAIDEN goddess?! 

She started out with " I have to take you to Olympus."  I tried to plead with her not to take me back. "Please they hate me and Zeus will probably kill me."  After I finished that sentence thunder boomed and I yelled "You know you will!!!" I knew I couldn't get out of this so I sighed and said "Well might as well get this over with."  She took hold of my shoulder and teleported us straight to the throne room where I had been here 5 years ago.  It still looked the same but better. Probably because of Annabitch. 

She sat on her throne and I headed to the hearth. I went and sat down and waited. Artemis summoned her bow and shot silver sparks into the air and the Olympians started flashing in. I saw Aphrodite and Ares flash in at the same time with their hair messy and clothes throw on .  Eww I thought.

Old thunder pants started with "Why have you summoned us daughter?"  She replied "I have found Perseus."  Hermes who was drinking some water choked and spat it out. "WHAT??!!"  He managed to get out.  "Where is he?" Apollo said nervously.  Artemis pointed to where I was. 

Everyone's head turned to me where I was staring longingly at the door I switched my gaze to the and I saw them and waved at them.  "Sup" I said and waved. Everyone started talking at the same time and while this was happening Apollo mind messaged me How did you get caught?! You have my blessing?! I shrugged my shoulders and replied it's me. He seemed to take that into account and replied back never mind.

Zeus finally said "SHUT UP!" And that quieted everyone down. Zeus stared at me and and said "How have you managed to evade us for so long?" I was surprised by his politeness. I told him my story and told him my patrons but didn't say who. I told them I swore on the Styx that I couldn't and Mr. Truth over here just happened to be one so he told Zeus that my story was all true. He looked around the room and settled on dear old Artemis. They stared at each other and she started to glare at him and sighed and looked away. Zeus looked up triumphantly and said to me "You look like you need something to do so you shall become the Guardian of the Hunt." And with that I fainted. The last thing I saw was Artemis's scowling face. Great.

*1100 words! Whoo! Didn't know I could write that many! But they just came out! I hope you like this story any want to share it with your friends. Until next time...