The Dreaded Day

~~~Chaos Planet~~~
~500 years later~
Percy's POV
I had just gotten back from a diplomatic problem that I had to personally be there for, for gods know why.  Yeah during the time somehow, I had become a diplomat to other galaxies and planets.

Don't know how but just did. It was a busy job and took up a lot of my time. But it was cool to see how other people lived and their cultures around the galaxies. I had gotten to my room and changed into some swim trunks and went to my personal pool.

It seemed small at first glance but it's bigger on the inside!  I was down there thinking about things when my girlfriend Zoë decided to rain on my parade. Oh yeah about 250 years ago we finally got together after much peer pressure and set up "dates". 

It was obvious that it was a set up. She hopped in and she sunk right to the bottom where I was. She came down and I made an air bubble for us to talk and made water chairs. She sat down and she looked grim.

I noticed it and I was immediately worried thinking something bad had happened. I sat down next to her and asked "What's wrong Zoë?"

She studied me for a second and then said "I have bad news." I just looked at her and she took that as a go on and said carefully "Chaos said that we have to go back to Earth."

She waited for my reaction. She didn't have to wait long until I finally registered what she said and she flew up and onto the pavement and then the whole pool exploded and it rained salt water.  I was still at the bottom trying to calm my self. I was down there trying to simmer down. I finally came up and Zoë was there waiting for me. I sat next to her and she snuggled into my side. "You don't have to. Luke and I do but you don't." She murmured. "If you are forced to go then I'll go with you." I said reluctantly.

She looked up with hope glimmering in her eyes and said "Let's go tell Chaos then shall we?" I got up and offered her my hand. I went back to my room to put on some clothes which consisted of a black t-shirt, black jeans, and white converse. Simple yet clean. I met her outside and we walked hand in hand to his office. We got there and knocked and heard a faint come in and opened the door. There Chaos was at his desk doing paperwork. He saw my glare at him and sighed. "I guess Zoë told you?" I just nodded and he said "You don't have to go, but the other two do. It's Gaia she's rising again." I just sighed and said "If they are going then I guess I have too." He looked pleased and almost as if he knew I was gonna say yes. We left for the dining hall, pushed open the doors, and walked up to our seats. We just waved to the soldiers and sat next to Luke. "So hear the big news?" I asked him.

He shook his head and I waited until he had a bite in his mouth and said "We have to go back to Earth." I smirked when he started to choke and didn't help him and neither did Zoë. We just smirked the whole time. He eventually got the food out and glared at us. "No help? Great friends you are."

We both glared at him and his glare was a baby's glare compared to both of ours. He shrunk at it and we just chuckled. I said "But did you hear me? We have to go back to Earth." He shot back "No I heard you I just didn't care."  I just rolled my eyes at him and said "Come on we leave tomorrow." We finished dinner in peace and walked to our rooms. Over the years Zoë and I managed to convince Chaos to move our rooms next to each other with a connecting door.  Now I know what you're thinking "You pervert!" But no we haven't done it yet and won't until she says she wants to. 

I whole heartedly agreed with her.  I went to my room and changed and got into bed. I woke up and saw that the time was 6:45 and got up and started getting ready for the day. I walked down to the dining hall around 8ish and got there and saw that Zoë and Chaos were there and got up there and joined them.

Around 9:45 Luke decided to join us and ate but Zoë and I had already finished so we were sneaking things off of his plate and he never caught us. We just snickered and he ignored us. We ended up sneaking more than half until he noticed that his food was done and he had been down here only for 7 minutes. We had the food in our hands on a napkin.