Arrogance is Never Good

~~~The Next Day~~~
~~~Percy's POV~~~
I woke up and saw that it was roughly 5 am and decided to get training. I changed into some work out clothes and went down into the basement of our cabin and set up training dummies.

Time flew by because the next thing I knew it was time for breakfast. I dashed upstairs and showered and changed and saw nobody was in the cabin which meant they were already there. I threw on a hoodie and flicked it up and walked out.

When I walked in the hall grew silent and I walked over the my table and sat down. I ordered what I wanted and started to eat, all while people were staring at me. I looked up finally and said "What?" They looked away and it grew loud again.

I looked to my right and noticed Chaos wasn't there and asked Zoë about it and she said that he had to go back and help another planet and to carry on training them. I finished and stood up and hall going silent once again and I said loudly "Training at 9:30 sharp. Don't be late." And I swiftly headed towards there.

30 minutes later i heard a commotion and saw the whole camp came and was on time. I started to explain and set up people when I noticed not many people were listening. "Do you want to die? What do you want?" They snapped out of it and hands started to raise their hands but the 7 stepped forward. "Since when did you become so cold?" Jason said arrogantly.

I laughed at that but there was no mirth in it. They flinched. I replied "You made me this. Now get to training!"  They stumbled around not knowing where they had to go. I sighed and thought This is gonna be awhile.  I yelled out "HEY! Instead of scrambling around file in a line and wait for me to assign you.  They did just that but the 7 or now 6 thought they were good enough and didn't have to do this. 

I thought that was a mistake and I would deal with them later.   I sorted everyone into two groups Archery/daggers and knives and Swords and other weapons.  I had Zoë take the first group and Luke the second thinking they could handle it while I was wandering around helping other people.  I noticed the six were just standing there chatting and I would teach them a lesson when the campers had at least mastered one of the things we were teaching them. 

They finally did several hours later and I decided to put the seven in their place.  I yelled for everyone to stop and said "Apparently your so called leaders think they don't need to train." I heard Zoë and Luke snicker about that and I was on the inside.  Annabeth came up and said mind you annoyingly "We can beat you no matter what. So why do we need your stupid training?" At that Luke and Zoë couldn't handle it anymore and burst out laughing.  The others just stared at them thinking the same thing. 

Luke pulled himself together and said "You couldn't beat him even when he has no weapon!" Zoë nodded and Annabitch said "Oh, the almighty huntress has finally found someone! Maybe that's why she was so bitter when she came to camp.  The person who she wanted was TAKEN." 

Zoë looked red and calmed down when I put my hand on her shoulder.  She looked at me and said "Beat them up."  Piper laughed at that and said "Oh, are you TOO scared?" I just looked at her and said "Oh, believe me I would at least let you live while she would kill you and torture your body so you would feel it." 

Piper looked taken back and for a quick second her eyes flashed with nervousness.  That dissipated quickly and she said "Oh, yeah? I challenge you to a duel with all of us! You are allowed to use your weapons and everything you have while we can too!"

She obviously didn't know she was challenging me the person who beat her up thousands of times and I was holding back tenfold each time.  I nodded and stalked to the middle of the arena. 

There was a big flash and after it there were seats and the campers were sitting in them and the gods were there.  They looked at the seven and said "Why are we here?" Jason said "Percy here or what ever he calls himself these days thinks he can beat all seven of us." The gods paled at that and tried to convince their kids to step down but didn't work.  They were firm on their decision. 

I watched them go to their cabins and grab their armor and their weapons while I stood there twirling Shadow and Destroyer debating if I should summon my armor but I decided against it.  It would just get scratched and I would have to buffer it and clean it. 

I was mid toss when they came in and I caught Shadow.  I studied their armor and noticed that it was all heavy but easy to maneuver in.  They looked at me and noticed me not having armor and they laughed.  Frank asked "Are you too scared to face us? Is the mighty Hunter scared of us?"

I just smirked and decided to use my armor and scare the shit out of them.  I summoned it on my body and it appeared in all of its glory.  Zoë's and Luke's smirks got wider and knew I would not go easy on them if I summoned it.  My armor was black with white swirls in it and it had a small protection layer so if anything tried to get to my weak points on my skin the sword would bounce off and I would be alerted to it. 

They got into their positions and I noticed Annabeth had her cap in her back pocket.  Good thing I was the son of Chaos I thought.  A portal opened to my left and Chaos came through and everybody looked at him.  He smirked and said "What?  I wouldn't miss this fight for anything.  It's time they learned their place and stopped be so mighty." He sat down next to his commanders and summoned popcorn for them.  I had to get that power from someone now didn't I?

Chiron came forward and said "Anything goes just try not to destroy this." Chaos snapped his fingers and a dome appeared and he said "It makes sure that nothing gets out and destroys the camp." 

I got into my ready position and started to bounce on the balls of my feet.  As soon as Chiron said start I had been shot at with beams of power and dodged them.  They saw that didn't work and started with close combat. 

Apparently they forgot that I was the best of my time and I put my swords away and started to play with them.  They got frustrated quickly. "Stop playing or are you too scared?" Hazel taunted. 

I never thought she would become this but she did.  I got out Shadow and Destroyer and went on offense and started attacking them.  I quickly knocked out Hazel and Frank knowing they were the weak links and focused on Piper, Annabeth, and Jason.

I first went to Piper and she said obviously using Charmspeak "You want to lay down your weapons and surrender to me." I internally smirked and played along. 

Jason came forward and came in touch with my armor and said "Dead" As he finished that the defense mechanism kicked in my armor and zapped him.  He could obviously take it but it bounced off and hit the hat off Annabeth's head.  They looked awestruck at it and I swept up my swords and put them to Jason's neck and said "dead." He looked furious at it and tried to disarm me but that just ended up with him have a deep scratch on his wrist and chest. 

I turned to the girls and Piper had Katoptris and Annabeth had her dagger and her drakon sword. 

I turned to Piper first and battled her with her on the floor with my foot on her neck and plenty of scratches on her.  She said meekly "I yield." I nodded and let her up. 

She went over to Apollo and started to heal.  I turned to Annabeth and we had a stare down.  "You don't want to hurt dear old me do you Seaweed Brain?" I didn't answer her I just ran forward and went on the offense against her.  She was good I admit but I was better.  I disarmed her and she quickly went to her hat and disappeared. 

I closed my eyes sensing for her and dodged her punched and punched her back.  I knew it hit because I heard a grunt and she stumbled back. I got Destroyer out and swung it at her neck but stopped when it was drawing blood.  "Yield." She grumbled and I let off.  I stepped back and looked satisfied and walked over to Chaos. 

*So that was long! I think my usual pattern is now once a week so look forward to another chappy in about a week.  Until next time....