The Calm Before the Storm

Shout out to @HaleyHousley for encouraging me to start this chapter!

Percy's POV
I had walked over to where Chaos was when I felt something heading towards my way and caught a knife. I heard gasps from the peanut gallery.  I looked for the source of the dagger and found Annabitch have her hand in the thrown position.

I glared at her furiously but walked away. She wasn't worth my time. I heard taunts from the arena but ignored them. I went back to my cabin and went to my room. I took out my journal and started writing music. I had a habit of doing that when I was stressed.

I hadn't even noticed it was dinner time until Zoë had knocked on my door. I heard through the door "Dinner time Perce." I yelled "comin!" I put it away and joined Zoë at the front of the cabin. I decided later when she was asleep I would get out my old rusty piano keyboard and add music notes to the lyrics. We arrived and I went it and it was silent. I walked over to our table and sat down. People then started to talk again and it grew loud again. I finished and waited for Zoë to finish and we walked hand in hand into a shadow that dropped us off at the Chaos planet where we walked over to the terrace and sat down.

It was silent for a few minutes and it was comfortable silence. She said "If the time comes if you had to sacrifice your self for the campers would you? After all they did?" I thought about it but stayed silent. She took that as a yes and sighed. She knew my flaw would take over and I couldn't help it. It was just me. It was what made her fall in love with me.

Night time had come and we went back to the cabin on Earth and went to bed.  We woke up at the bell (?) for breakfast.  We got up and went there as a trio with Luke and sat down.  It was peaceful and we started to talk until the 7 came over and bought they could talk with me. Boy were they wrong.

They came over and Luke scowled and said "What do you want?"  Jason replied with the pride of a son of Zeus "We don't want to talk to you traitor. We want to talk with Percy."  I looked at Luke waiting for him to blow up and I didn't have to wait long. "Shut the hell up!  I have helped with multiple other wars that your small brain couldn't even comprehend So shut the hell up! 

Jason looked speechless and it was like that until Piper decided to speak up.  "You want to talk with us right?"  She tried to charmspeak me but of course it didn't work but I made them think it did by saying almost robotically "Yes."  She just smirked while Zoë looked aggravated at the ability to sway me. 

She then looked at my eyes but didn't see the glassiness a person under the influence would have. She nodded and walked away. I walked in the middle of the 7 and they surrounded me. We walked to Zeus's fist and she made me sit down. 

She then looked to the other members and Annabeth whispered or she thought whispered but I have very sensitive ears.  "Get him to be my boyfriend again. Then I would have the son of Chaos as my boyfriend and I would rule over everyone."  I smirked internally and Piper turned to me and said words dripping with charmspeak "You aren't Zoë's boyfriend you are Annabeth's and will do anything for her." "Yes Mistress."

I turned to Annabeth and turned to her and was about to kiss her when I heard Jason say "Wow... The almighty Percy Jackson can be brought down with simple charmspeak." I snapped at that and mentally said to Zoë "Now."

As I finished that I heard a bunch of screams and I smirked. I turned to face them and saw that they were drenched and had feathers on them. Piper "charmspoke" me and said "Dry us." I smirked and went to touch them only to make them even wetter.

I laughed and said "You think that measly charmspeak can control me? Wow you must stupid or really dumb to think that. I am the son of CHAOS!" And with that I walked away to meet Zoë and linked arms and walked back to the cabin.

Sorry this is so short! I wanted to get one out but the next one is the main battle. This was a semi filled chapter.
What did everyone think of the Crimes of Grindlewald?