i see dead people.

“We can't live there!” Jungkook couldn't help but panic a few weeks later, watching his father pack his belongings in a large suitcase since he refused to do it himself.

The teenager had been dreading this move since he saw Jimin. Jungkook went to great lengths to find reasons as to what he saw, searching the internet high and low, and while it could've been a hallucination due to his head injury, he didn't have an answer for the fingernail marks on his hips.

His father sighed irritably, reaching up to pinch the bridge of his nose. “Why are you so fussy? You're worse than a two year old.”

“Something hurt me in that house, and then it just– evaporated!” Jungkook stressed for the third time, biting his lip out of anxiety. He knew he sounded crazy, he could barely believe it himself, but part of him hoped his father would.

“What the hell are you on?” His dad grumbled almost absentmindedly as he zipped up the large suitcase, slightly distracted by the task at hand.

“I saw somebody-” Jungkook tried to explain, but was interrupted by his aggravated and exhausted father.

“You were just seeing things, Jungkook. Now, stop this nonsense and bring these to your truck. Head to the house, I'll be there shortly.” The older man handed him the two suitcases that held Jungkook's clothing, leaving to get what's left of their luggage. Jungkook sighed, defeated as he sulked all the way to his vehicle. He place the suitcases in the bed of his truck, slamming the tail gate closed as he cursed loudly.

Soon enough, Jungkook was on a dirt road, heading towards the Victorian manor that was deep within the woods. He admired the greenery as he drove slowly, eyes briefly glued to a fawn that seemed to be staring right back at him. The teen sunk his teeth into his already red-bitten lip once the two-story home came into view. Taking a deep breath, he slowly pulled to a stop in front of the manor before reluctantly taking his keys out of the ignition.

Jungkook begrudgingly brought his suitcases in, glancing around the foyer as his heart rate sped up. When nothing happened, he slowly began to move further into the home. He walked up the staircase, opening every door of each room to decide on which bedroom he wanted, avoiding the music room altogether. He decided on the second biggest bedroom that happened to be right across from the music room.

Jungkook jumped up onto the comfortable mattress, sighing in content as he grasped the thick comforter beneath his fingers. After the paranoia and fear finally left his body, Jungkook dozed off rather quickly as exhaustion finally settled in. However, not even a few minutes later, he was almost jumping out of his skin as he heard a vibrating bang within the room across. Jungkook sat up before cautiously walking towards his bedroom door, mouth falling open once he saw his torn and threadbare stuffed animal placed in the doorway of the music room.

Jungkook hesitantly stepped into the room, no longer mesmerized by the instruments as fear coursed through him. Just as he was about to pick up the small bunny, a hand clutched his wrist from behind, spinning him around and jerking his body into their own. Jungkook shrieked in pure terror as he was pressed against a muscular figure before realizing he was being wrapped into a hug.

“Hush, Jungkookie. It's just me.” Jimin laughed as he leaned in to give Jungkook a peck on his cheek. “I have to introduce you to someone! He's really looking forward to meeting you, so let's not keep him waiting.”

Jimin talked as if Jungkook was his longtime friend, which only worried Jungkook more. He was tugged into another bedroom where a handsome man with a broad frame sat on the bed, reading a book whilst another attractive male slept on the bed. His eyes trailed over to Jungkook, who shifted under the intimidating gaze but didn't dare look away.

“Seokjin-hyung, I'd like to introduce you to Jungkook.” Jimin introduced, shoving the boy rather roughly towards the tall man. Jin stood and walked up to Jungkook, lifting the boy's chin with delicate fingers to stare into Jungkook's doe eyes.

“Hello, Jungkook. I hope you use your stay in our lovely manor to the full extent.” Seokjin shook hands with Jungkook, which earned him a confused look in return.

The teenager's response was interrupted by a loud groan as the man on the large bed woke. “Jin-hyung? Who's this?”

“This is Jungkook, the person Jimin was messing with a little while ago.” Seokjin stated before beginning to coo, “Isn't he just adorable?”

Namjoon hummed in response as his dark eyes trailed down Jungkook's slim body. Jungkook shivered under the intense gaze, wrapping an arm around his waist for a false sense of comfort.

“Why don't we sleep with Namjoon, yeah?” Seokjin asks Jungkook softly, nudging the small male towards the luxurious bed.

Jungkook plants himself firmly on the ground, refusing to budge as Seokjin tries encourage the boy to move. “I don't even know who, what, you are. Why the hell would I do anything with you?”

He didn't see Seokjin's expression drop into a scowl as it was only that way for a split second before he hid his true emotions behind a smile.

“Because we can kill you at anytime, anywhere. So, with that being said, I suggest you do as we say, because we control your fate from now on, my dear Jungkook-ah.” Jin smiles like an angel while he strokes a gentle finger down Jungkook's cheek.

Jungkook hesitated for a moment, debating on if his pride or his life mattered more. It goes without saying that he easily made that decision. With a heavy sigh, Jungkook allowed himself to be guided onto the bed beside a now grinning Namjoon, “Such a good boy.”

Jungkook felt his heart swell at the praise as he was sandwiched between Namjoon and Seokjin, head maneuvered to rest on Namjoon's chest while his legs tangled with Seokjin's. Arms were wrapped around his waist with Namjoon's hand stroking Jungkook's soft hair, luring the boy to sleep even though Jungkook kept scaring himself awake with the possibilities of what may happen. However, even with his determination to stay awake, he felt a slight pinch on the side of his neck before he forcefully drifted off into a dreamless slumber.