everybody is a book of blood.

Seokjin grinned sadistically before applying pressure to the blade, eyes narrowing as blood poured out of the wound and onto the comforter beneath Jungkook. The youngest screamed in agony as Seokjin continued to slide the blade across his delicate skin, before lifting the bloody knife and moving it towards his collarbone, just hovering there. “What did you do wrong, Jungkook-ah?”

Jungkook shook his head stubbornly, tears pooling on the pillow below. Seokjin sighed, “I don't enjoy hurting you, but if you continue to disobey, you leave me no choice.”

Seokjin pressed the blade just above his collarbone before sliding along it,  ending the wound on Jungkook's sternum. Jungkook could do nothing but sit there thought the pain, biting his bottom lip so hard that it bled. “Now, I'll ask one more time, what did you do wrong?”

Jungkook sobbed, “I had a threesome.”

Seokjin cooed as he sliced into Jungkook's bicep, taking pleasure in the teenager's shriek of pain. “Having threesomes aren't bad, Jungkook-ah. Having sex without me on the other hand..”

Jungkook whimpered, “Please stop.”

“What else did you do wrong, Jungkook?” Seokjin asked as he stared at the younger boy's pouty lips.

“I left the house?” Jungkook spewed out just as Seokjin was getting ready to leave another cut into his skin.

Seokjin nodded, smiling brightly. “You're learning, Jungkookie.”

Jungkook sighed in relief, thinking it was all over. However, it was short-lived once he was thrown onto his stomach. Seokjin grabbed his hips and roughly pulled them up, making the boy's behind stick out towards him. The teenager was terrified once his underwear was pulled down, his bum now exposed to everyone in the room. Jungkook realized what was going to happen and immediately began to struggle, having to be restrained by Namjoon and Jimin again.

“No! I don't want this!” Tears poured onto the pillow half of his face was resting on, head turned to look at the wall with Jimin's chest in his view. Jungkook felt a finger prod at his hole before sinking in, making the younger male wince at the soreness coming from the abused area. He began screaming for help, hyperventilating as he thought of what was to come.

His shouts were interrupted by Taehyung's deep voice, “Stop, Jin-hyung. He's learned his lesson.”

The fingers in his ass paused their movement, a tense silence falling over the room. Seokjin withdrew from Jungkook, signaling Jimin and Namjoon to release the trembling human who collapsed with a relieved sob. Seokjin stopped by Taehyung for a moment as he walked out of the room. “Next time you interrupt me, you'll be in his place.”

With that threat, everyone but Taehyung and Jungkook left, off to do something more interesting. Jungkook hadn't moved from his spot, collapsed on the bed as he stared blankly at the wall. Taehyung slowly approached him, sitting down on the edge of the bed. He rose a hand to shake Jungkook's shoulder, frowning when the smaller male flinched violently. “Jungkook?”

Jungkook remained quiet for a moment, “Why did they do that to me?”

Taehyung sighed, “They're messed up, Jungkook. I tried to warn you, but something happened in our past life that made them go insane.”

Jungkook sniffles as he moved to sit up, wincing at the pain going through his body. “Why did I have to go through that?”

“They think.. Well, you belong to us now, Jungkook.” Taehyung hesitantly told the exhausted teenager.

Jungkook felt rage wash over him, “I don't belong to a bunch of psychos!”

Taehyung flinched and looked toward the ground, a sad expression overtaking his features. Jungkook immediately felt guilty for hurting Taehyung's feelings; the ghost hasn't done anything bad to him, in fact, he's been helping him. He warned him of the danger he'd face if he defied Seokjin, and even though Jungkook refused to listen, the ghost still saved him from rape.

“Not you.. you're not like them.” Jungkook whispered softly. He began to feel woozy from blood loss, noticing how the comforter was almost completely soaked in his blood. His vision became blurry so he closed his eyes, whimpering quietly when he felt Taehyung shake him gently. He knew he shouldn't sleep but it was so welcoming and peaceful after this stress and pain he had to endure.

“Jungkook, please stay awake.” Taehyung rushed out, worry clear in his distressed voice.

“Sorry.” Jungkook opened his eyes slightly before falling unconscious. 

. . .

Jungkook's eyebrows furrowed as he faintly heard somebody speaking, feeling as though he was completely surrounded by a marshmallow, mind hazy and body relaxed. The voices got louder as his rising headache became worse, causing him to shift uncomfortably on his bed. When the noise went silent, Jungkook sighed in relief, but he soon began to think clearly and wondered why the mattress below him wasn't damp nor sticky with blood. He began to remember what happened, and wondered who was talking. With this in mind, his upper body shot off the bed as he looked around in alarm. 

The same comforter that was once soiled in deep crimson was now spotless and clean, not even a stain of red present on the thick blanket. Jungkook would've thought what happened was all a dream if he wasn't covered in bandages, blood seeping through them. 

Jungkook turned to look at the closed door as the voices grew louder, tensing when the doorknob slowly turned. He was met with a laughing Seokjin and a giggly Jimin, acting as though their recent afflictions towards Jungkook didn't even occur. Jimin had a tray with a bowl of soup and a cup of water on top of it, balancing the tray even as he almost doubled over with laughter. Jungkook jumped up from the bed, gasping when he felt dizzy from the sudden movement.

“Be careful, Jungkook-ah! You don't want to hurt yourself further.” Seokjin scolded the younger boy as he guided the teenager under the comforter, smoothing out the blanket afterwards. Jungkook almost made a snarky comment but held back when he thought of how Seokjin reacted the last time he made the ghost mad.

“Open wide, Jungkookie.” Jimin sang as he held a spoonful of the soup to Jungkook's pouty lips. Jungkook glared at him and turned away, clenching his jaw shut. Seokjin gripped his jaw and turned him to face Jimin once again, applying pressure in attempt to make Jungkook's mouth open forcefully. 

“Now, be a good boy for your hyungs. You don't want to miss any meals or your tummy will be pinching you later.” Seokjin softly informed the human as if talking to a small child. 

Jungkook whimpered from the powerful hand still holding on to his throbbing jaw, nodding slightly in agreement. Seokjin got the message and finally let go, allowing Jimin to feed Jungkook the soup. To the teenager's surprise, the soup was rather smooth and delicious, unlike the expected nasty and bland taste. Jungkook gulped it down and opened his mouth for another spoonful, looking at Jimin with wide eyes.

The two ghosts cooed while Jimin teasingly made Jungkook wait, taking his childish antics so far to do the airplane. Jungkook pouted, giving Jimin a small glare who chuckled in amusement before finally giving the younger boy what he wanted. Soon the soup was gone and with it Jungkook's hunger, gently patting his abdomen for good measure.

Seokjin handed Jungkook the glass of water and the latter downed it in a flash, eyes drooping cutely as he started nodding off. He yawned, “I'm gonna go to sleep now.”

“What do you say to your hyungs?” Seokjin urged kindly.

Jungkook mumbled something under his breath before answering, “Thank you, hyungs.”

“Goodnight, sweetheart.” Seokjin kissed his forehead before nudging Jimin, both leaving the room with fond gazes.

Once Jungkook was sure the other two were gone, he jumped from the bed and searched for a pair of shoes. Jungkook's plan of escape was now in action.

Everybody is a book of blood; wherever we're opened, we're red.”