that house looks haunted.

During the conversation Yugyeom and Jungkook had over the phone, they settled on going to a party that Jackson was hosting. Jungkook contemplated what he'd like to wear, searching through his options. He chose his stylish red and black sweater that had several holes to suit the aesthetic, along with a black scarf and a pair of black skinny jeans. After he dressed himself, Jungkook put on some light sultry makeup and dangling earrings.

The teenager smiled at his reflection, glancing at the wall clock to see it was now a quarter till eight. He grabbed his phone and wallet once he heard the horn of Yugyeom vehicle outside, heading towards the entrance of the home. Jungkook was stopped from opening the front door when Taehyung grabbed his arm, jerking him away from the entrance.

“What the hell, Taehyung? That fucking hurt.” Jungkook said as he yanked his arm away, gently rubbing the forming bruise.

“You can't go to the party. Seokjin will get mad.” Taehyung informed quietly as he glanced around the foyer.

“Does it look like a give a fuck?” Jungkook retorted, giving the older male a look of annoyance. 

“Fine. Don't say I didn't warn you.” With that, Taehyung left the boy alone. Jungkook scoffed while leaving the house, being sure to slam the door behind him.

He grinned when he spotted Yugyeom sitting in the driver's seat of his Porsche, opening the passenger door and hopping into the luxurious car. “Hey, babe.”

Yugyeom flirted right back, “Hello to you too, baby. How's the move been?”

Jungkook glanced at the mansion as they drove away, noticing Seokjin in the window staring right back at him with a prominent frown. “Eh, the usual.”

“No offense, but your house looks haunted.” Yugyeom laughed, "Straight out of a horror film."

Jungkook nodded in agreement, “Yeah, it's really creepy. It doesn't help that dad is always gone, no matter where we live.”

“Don't remind me.” Yugyeom responded bitterly, “He's a fucking asshole.”

Jungkook chuckled before grimacing at the recent remembrance of a past memory. “Yeah, I know... ”

Yugyeom noticed the sudden change in his attitude, “Hey, you know you can stay with me anytime you want, yeah? I'll protect you from that dirtbag.”

Jungkook's heart swelled at Yugyeom's words, smiling at his best friend. “I know, Yugy. That's why I love you.”

Yugyeom turned pink, mumbling under his breath a “Love you too.”

Jungkook laughed, nudging the younger with his shoulder teasingly as he began reminiscing over the old times, when they were neighbors and were dating. Eventually, that came to an end because Jungkook was struggling with his mental health and couldn't focus on a relationship. However, they still remained long-life best friends.

They arrived to the crowded street, knowing which house was Jackson's primarily because of the dance lights and loud bass vibrating every surface.

Jackson had a modern villa with many lavish qualities, such as it's own courtyard and water fixtures. Jackson received the home as a gift from his father, who would much rather give him money than spend a minute of his precious time with his own son. 

It was in the wealthy part of town where not many people lived, so Jackson didn't have to worry about noise complaints or nosy neighbors. Yugyeom was actually in an open relationship with Jackson, hence the expensive vehicle he now owned. Jungkook hooked up with the both of them a couple times before, enjoying the attention even though he was only sixteen.

Once Yugyeom parked in the garage, they went through the side door that lead to the servants' quarters, joining the party in the large living room. The room was overcrowded with horny and energetic people, dancing and grinding against each other with the beat of the music. 

Jungkook smirked when he saw several people turn their heads to stare at him with lust, some even brave enough to walk towards him. Yugyeom immediately pulled the other boy away before the men could reach them, using the excuse that they should greet Jackson. 

The older male just so happened to be in the kitchen where he was grabbing another beer, chugging it down as he glanced at the two teenagers. He drunkenly stumbled towards Yugyeom, grinning like an idiot as he slurred his words. “Sup, baby?”

Jackson eagerly kissed Yugyeom who groaned in response, gently pushing the older man away when he tried to shove his tongue down his throat. Jackson didn't get offended and moved on to Jungkook, kissing him softly on the lips like it was his first time. Jungkook returned it just as smoothly, enjoying the slow kiss. Yugyeom whined, effectively causing them to stop their short make out session. “You didn't kiss me, Jungkookie.”

Jungkook giggled as he wrapped his arms around Yugyeom's neck, kissing the other boy passionately while Yugyeom gripped his waist. Jungkook moaned into the kiss as it became a fight for dominance, in which Yugyeom easily won after a few minutes of playful teasing.

They separated once their lungs began to scream for oxygen, their panting audible in the spacious room. Jungkook looked so pretty while flustered, clinging to Yugyeom as he tried to catch his breath. They were both handed a beer from Jackson, who watched the whole ordeal with an animalistic gleam in his eyes. “Drink up, we'll need it tonight.”

. . .

Jungkook stumbled through his front door with a groan, the odor of alcohol and marijuana clinging to his clothes. It was the next morning, and no matter how much Yugyeom and Jackson begged him to stay with them for the day, he'd much rather spend the remainder of his hangover in silence.

Just as the teenager reached his comfortable bed, he was roughly shoved into the wall and hit his head against it with a loud thud. Jungkook cried out in pain, whimpering as he doubled over at the pounding headache. He glanced up at the culprit to see a seething Seokjin, steam practically coming out of his ears.

“Where the hell were you?” Seokjin yelled as he mercilessly pulled Jungkook up by his hair, forcing the young boy to look at him.

“What's it to you?” Jungkook replied stubbornly even though he was shaking in terror at the chilling glare Seokjin was giving him. His head snapped to the side when he was punched, blood dripping onto the floor as it poured from his nose.

Seokjin paused as he sniffed the air, gaze lingering on Jungkook as he smiled sadistically. “If you want to act like a whore, I'll treat you like one.”

Jungkook's eyes widened in fear, knowing now that he should've listened to Taehyung as he was tossed onto the bed.

“Stop! I haven't done anything bad!” Jungkook pleaded as he crawled to get away from the psychopath, yelping when Seokjin grabbed his foot and dragged him underneath the tall man. 

Jungkook began to pound his fists against Seokjin's chest, crying when Namjoon held his arms down against the bed. He looked up at the oldest, his doe-like orbs wide and teary, looking so innocent and fragile. “Please let me go.”

Seokjin's eyes temporarily flashed with sympathy before hardening, “This is for your own good.”

The twenty-three year old manhandled Jungkook out of his sweater and pants, leaving him only in his silky black panties. Hickeys covered his chest and upper thighs, dark red against pale skin. Their eyes trailed down Jungkook's tempting body, growing aroused at the angelic sight. However, they weren't there to play with their little human, this was meant to be punishment for doing unspeakable things with other men.

Jungkook continued to squirm, trying in vain to curl in on himself. Jimin suddenly appeared with a pocketknife that glinted dangerously in the light. Jungkook felt oddly betrayed as he watched Jimin hand the deadly weapon to Seokjin. He gulped as Seokjin teasingly ran the point of the blade along his stomach, “You've been a bad boy, Jungkookie. It looks like I'll have to teach you how to behave.”