(13) She's Not Mine Nor Yours

I LITERALLY WENT AWAY FROM WATTPAD FOR A MONTH AND WHEN I CAME BACK I HAD 200+ NOTIFICATIONS AND 4K READS???

I'M SO HAPPY I COULD CRY. I'VE ALWAYS DREAMED OF THIS! THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!!

JIN'S EPIPHANY CERTAINLY GAVE ME LUCK TODAY!! THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU! I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH!

I'M ALSO SO SORRY FOR MAKING A LOT OF YOU WAIT TOO LONG!! :((

Quick question though: How did you find this book? I was extremely surprised to see the sudden rise in readers! :)) I'm certainly not complaining though, I was just really curious!

Please do tell me! Now, on with the chapter!

Wild Pursuers
::chapter 13::

SHE'S NOT MINE NOR YOURS

•ღ•

-TAEHYUNG'S POV-

"I told you, I'm not interested!"

That voice... It sounded familiar.

"C'mon, Y/N, just spend some time with me and my buddy!"

Y/N? Y/N!

I rounded the corner swiftly as a big grin was plastered on my face. I haven't seen Y/N for about three days, I was wondering when I'd get to see her again!

But as I did, my stomach dropped at the sight. I wasn't happy, what I was seeing felt very wrong. Y/N was backed into a very dark corner by two guys, who looked to be seniors. Y/N was uncomfortable, her eyes were screwed shut and her hands were sprawled over one of the guy's chest, trying to push him away.

She was being forced into physical contact with them.

And I wasn't pleased.

My hands balled into fists as I took big steps forward, "Hey!" I shouted, which was peculiar, when did I suddenly get the courage to confront people like that? I was never good at standing up to other people, I usually just hid behind Jin-hyung like a little kid.

"She told you she wasn't interested," I growled lowly, head down a bit with how light-headed I was feeling from adrenaline. Then they laughed. They laughed. My head shot up as I caught eyes with Y/N, my heart clenched.

"Well, well, look who it is." One of them said, the scrawnier one, with acne scars too many to count. "Seems like Bangtan's kid gangster came to save the day." The other guy, who was backing Y/N up, spat with sarcasm.

I was feeling a bit down from the comment, I've heard thousands of people say I was the most useless one in our group, the coward.

Then, I heard Y/N whimper.

And all insecurity washed away.

"Back off," I whispered lowly; they laughed again. "What was that kid? I didn't quite catch that." The big guy said, snickering as I saw him inch closer towards Y/N. That did it.

"I said back the fuck off from Y/N!"

Before I knew it, those words came out of my mouth. And like a bunch of mice sprayed with repellant, they shrank and scurried. "H-Huh?" The scrawny one whimpered; I then walked closer to him, only inches away from his ugly-ass face, "Run, before I change my mind."