(15) Rain Touch

Wild Pursuers
::chapter 15::

RAIN TOUCH

•ღ•

-YOUR POV-

I ran and ran.

I didn't even know why I was running so fast, it was the end of the day and I was not supposed to be worried about missing any classes.

But it was Taehyung on my mind as I ran.

What if I couldn't find him? For all I know he already went home. Then why was this affecting me so much?

Is it guilt for not even saying an ounce of gratification ever since our last encounter? Maybe. Was it because Taehyung was my friend? Most likely.

This was already my fifth turn around the same corner, meaning I've searched the whole school five times already. No sign of Taehyung, not even Jungkook or Jin-sunbae. In my exasperation, I harshly grabbed my phone from my blazer pocket, but my eyes suddenly widened when I saw the time. 6:17. Class ended nearly two hours ago. I doubted any of Bangtan would want to hangout at school for that long after class when they could meet-up at a better spot.

With shoulders slumping in defeat, I breathed in a heavy sigh, deciding to call it a day and just hope to bump into Taehyung the next day. I lazily walked out of the school building with slightly dragged feet.

Halfway out of the main gate, I received a text from my older brother.

>>dongsaeng-ah! where in the world are you?!! mom's gonna kill you

I rolled my eyes at the overly exaggerated text. "You go home really late on most days, stupid brother." I murmured to myself.

>>be sure to be home before 7!!

yea, yea, don't get your panties in a twist, kihyun-oppa<<

or should i say eomma ;) sksksksksksksk<<

I grinned to myself, feeling the telepathic rage emitted by my beloved brother, Yoo Kihyun.

>>you better not be sneaking out with a boy, brat!

"Like any boy would want to put effort into sneaking me out." I snickered to myself, already formulating a devious response to my beloved oppa.

no promises xoxo<<

As I sent the latest text, abruptly, without any warning whatsoever, it started raining, hard. It couldn't even be called raining anymore, it was downright pouring! "Newscasters aren't being a really good help lately, huh?" I whispered to myself, getting ready to run as I covered my already soaked hair. This gesture was followed by a string of curses, mainly because I was getting my one and only school backpack wet.

Although before I could start running, my hands that were being poured with rain, suddenly became dry with only the previous droplets soaking it, along with the rest of my body.

I felt fabric, then I realized a blazer was draped over my head. Before I could even ask questions or wonder, a hand grabbed my arm and pulled me forward. I looked up and was greeted by a boy with a wet long-sleeved undershirt and soaking, brownish orange hair. "Taehyung..." I seemed to question more than I stated.