Five

Just a quick announcement, everyone! You all should read BeautifullyDepressed's "Tainted: Listening to the Silence". It saddens me that perfectly-written books like these aren't getting enough attention. Seriously, guys! Give it a chance! (click on external link) -->

* This chapter may contain grammatical errors and typos. *

* * * * * * *

It’s already been hours after and I still can’t get over the shock at what had just happened. I don’t know if that guy was for really but that just wasn’t right! It’s bad enough that it’s incest, but he’s fûcking his own son who’s a minor? That’s just some sick shít!

Eh, it probably wasn’t real. Who knows though? People online cannot be trusted at all, so that must’ve just been some disgusting lie to try to ‘turn me on’. But then again, if it was a tactic to horn someone up, then it must mean that people are into that crap!

No thanks.

The bell just rang for lunch and I madly hungry for some school slop. As I was walking down the stairs, I met up with Mylene who was struggling to shove her stuff in her backpack.

“You know, Mylene, maybe you should clear out your bag. I bet you don’t even need half of the shít in there,” I suggested. Unfortunately, my suggestion earned me a smack on the back of my head with her binder.

“Shut up,” she hissed before proceeding to shove the binder in her bag once again. I scoffed and turned to her to pull her bag from her shoulders and help her put her stuff away. We had to stop in the middle of the stairwell and we were on the left side of the building. What does that mean? Traffic.

During passing period, the only two stairwells in the building — either the left or right — get pretty busy. However, only one of them gets the busiest and that was the staircase we were in. When we had stopped to put her stuff away, everything just became worse. Instead of the usual slow traffic, there was now pushing and shoving because a lot of people had classes to get to.

Oh yeah, did I tell you guys that our school had both middle school and high school combined? Yeah, so while we high schoolers are trying to get to lunch, the middle schoolers are running to get to their next class.

“C’mon, just… oh my god,” I sighed as I scrambled to stuff the binder in. It won’t. “Just hold on to it for now before we fall down the stairs,” I said. She nodded and brought the bag closer to her before running down.

I was being shoved in all directions and soon, I was tripping over someone’s leg and falling down the stairs right on my face. 

“Mylene!” I yelped as I fell. I felt lightweight as I closed my eyes and held my hands out to absorb the fall. I waited and waited and waited for my face to finally hit the floor but it never came. My distorted face that was anticipating the impact relaxed once more and my eyes fluttered open. My face was shoved up on someone’s chest.

I hesitated to look up.

“Whoah, Jay. I know I’m hot but I didn’t know you roll that way,” he said before smacking my rear and flashing a wink. I felt all of my blood heat up in embarrassment as they filled my cheeks.