Chapter~3~ Wet The Bed

Jacob POV

Damn Chresanto is such a sex god, damn evertime he come to my house while Aliza gones he makes me have sex, with him like yesterday i was in the kitchen on the phone talking to my mother and he came in the kitchen and bend'nt me over on the counter and pulls my underwear down, then he pulls his pants and underdown and sticks his manhood in me, he had me moaning and i had to hang up, my mother was Jacob baby you sick, you gotta throw up, i said yea ma, after that we took it to the bed room, i threw Chres on the bed and jump on top of him and started attacking him lips, kissing him sloppy and freaky, then i went down to his beef cake and started playing with slit part of it, i put in my mouth and rolled my tougue over it then i started chokeing on it and spited on it, Chres push my head down more on it then pulled up and kiss my, he told me to hop on his dick ride it like a pony, i did it then he grab me waist and started makeing me ride him faster after he let go of my waist and start slaming im my tight shaft over and over, Chres keep giving me lustfull looks then pulled my head down to kiss him.Chres pulled outta me and i started shaking so i started playing with myself to clam the hornyness down, he pulled me down then start riming the shit outta me, i feel him stick his tougue way down in my tight hole which cause me to grab his firm ass because he had me up side down while i was giving him head, then he flip me down then took me right there on the wall, he push his beef cake in me and fuck me all over the wall, my eyes rolled to the back of my head in the pleasure that he was giving me, our bodies covered in sweet and cum, Chres threw me on the bed and lined his beef cake up with hole, he push in which feel't like heaven and started going full force on me, he was licking me neck and my lips which was so much of a turn on, i feel't my self coming and i guess he was coming because i feel't warm liquids feel my insides, he drop and kissed me, and told me i was the fuck of the century.So after we wet my bed with sweet and cum we hop in the shower and wash my sheets, and he drove home back to his soon to be wife i think, man it does hurt that im going behind my bestfriends back and sleeping with her boyfriend but hey thats the way it is, oh my god i sound like a hoe.

OK IM BACK WITH THIS STORY
IT WILL BE UPDATED EVERY THURSDAY
BEACAUSE I HAVE SO MANY BOOKS
ATL ROYCE IS COMING BACK SOON BECAUSE IT IS ALMOST DONE SO YEA
IM BACK(ROC DANCEING)