Chapter~9~ make it up(filler)

Chresanto POV

So everbody chilling at my house laughing when i a video text from a unknown number, the video started playing and i was Aliza and Ray kissing on a train, damn i really got something for ass when we get married, its all played out, when the guys ask us do we wanna get married i say no and then walk over to Jacob and ask him to marry me, he say yes Aliza stands there looking dumb and me and Jacob live happily ever after, done speaking of Jacob him,Tiasia,Brandi,Minnie, and London are over there laughing away, he was looking sexy ass hell today he had on black skinny jeans that fitted his thights ass, and legs right with his black crop top that said boy its over in blue letters with blue converses damn he must be feeling good today, i waited till everybody went inside while he sat by the pool listening to music.

Jacob: Ain't no need to call me, I'm moving on completely
You ain't gotta lie no more, we ain't seeing eye to eye no more, no more, no more.(singing)

Chresanto taps Jacob and Jacob looks up like what the fuck you want, Jacob takes off his headphones and waits for Chresanto to say somthing.

Chresanto: So i see you got the tickets i sent.

Jacob: What that was you, oh well thank you.

Chresanto: Well i think i atleast owe you that, since ive been acting like the worlds biggest asshole.

Jacob: Yea you been.

Chresanto: Listen i understand if you would never want to speak to me again.

Jacob: Mhmm.

Chresanto: So do you want to speak to me.

Jacob: Im talking to you ain't i.

Chresanto: Oh yea, can i sit.

Jacob: This is your house you can sit where you please, why are you acting so nervous like you never met me before.

Chresanto: Because i fucked up big time.

Jacob: Yea you did(throws the book at him).

Chresanto:  Hey why you throwing stuff at me.

Jacob: Because you deserve it.

Chresanto: So do you forgive me.

Jacob: Ugh no, not yet.

Chresanto: Can i make it up to you.

Jacob: Yea.

Chresanto: Good be ready by 9:30 tonight.

Jacob: Ok.

Chresanto: By the way you sexy today(winks and goes inside).

Jacob: Yessssss i got my man back, Aliza bitch you better watch out because you time is up,bitch better back pack her bags.

@fabulous_ gina