Chapter~7~ Moving on

Jacob POV

Its been two weeks since i seen or heard from Chres i kinda do miss him but not as much, shit he pissed me off, but when i look back at it, i was not worth leaveing him he makes me happy alot, ugh Aliza invited me to some dinner party and i must say i don't fucking wanna go, but since some of my friends are coming like, Tiasia,Minnie,Gina, amd Brandi i have to go, but im going to see them.

Door Knock.

Jacob: Who is it.

Ray: Ray Ray.

Jacob: Where the hell have you been you been MIA for the last minute or should i say MIA for a month.

Ray: I had some problems so i had to be out.

Jacob: Oh well i guess you can sit here while i get dressed.

Ray: Where are you going.

Jacob: To Aliza dinner party.

Ray: Oh me too, i just to see what you were doing.

Jacob: Oh well we can leave togather.

Jacob went in the back and black skinny jeans , and a black crop top with purple converses.After that him and Ray walked out the door and got in Ray black BMW, and drove to Aliza house, when they got there everbody was there talking, until Jacob and Ray walked in, all the girls ran over to him and hug him and asked him were he was and was ok, and why was he so MIA, like Jacob to lie and say he was busy when he really was messing around with Chresanto,speaking of Chresanto who was upstairs makeingout with Aliza while the guest were geting angry.

Jacob: Where the hell are they.

Brandi: Who the fuck knows.

Tiasia: Shit i could stayed in my bed for this waiting, i don't need this shit in my life, like what type of mickey mouse bullshit is this.

Minnie: Hahahahahahahah too goddamn funny.

Gina: ALIZA BITCH LETS GO!!!!!!.

Aliza: Sorry i  was looking for somthing.

Tiasia: Looking for something my ass.

Gina: Hahaha you disrepecfull.

Tiasia: And i know.

Brandi: Anyways wheres Chresanto big head ass at.

Aliza: Upstairs looking for his wallet, hey Ray sitting there all quite.

Ray: Sup.

Chresanto: Sorry to keep you guys waiting.

Tiasia: Sorry you sorry motherfucker i ever seen.

Chresanto: Can you please watch your mouth.

Aliza: Hey Jay why you and Ray so quite, what ups today.

Jacob: Shit chilling.

Aliza: Oh,anyways heres the food enjoy.

Brandi: Thank you damn.

As everyone was eating Chresanto keep stairing at Jacob and Jacob feel't it but decide not to give any eye contact, while there was some tension between Ray and Aliza and the girls just keep laughing at how Chresanto had his shit on backwards because him and Aliza where rushing to put there clothes on after there quicky.

Tiasia: Oh Aliza girl where were you lastweek you missed the party.

Brandi: Yea.

Minnie: Yess. girl we turned that fucking house upside down, we was like turn down for what.

Chresanto: I thought you were there Aliza.

Gina: Oooooooh.

Jacob: Well ima go outside.

Ray: Oh shit(whisper).

Chresanto: Where were you.

Aliza: Ok i was out with somebody else but im not cheating he's my friend his name is Chris.

Chresanto: And why don't i know about him.

Aliza: Damn i gotta tell you everthing YOU KNOW EVERBODY OUT!!!!! GET OUT.

Everbody walks out the door and walks down the block to the pool, since its open during the night, while Jacob was waiting Ray who was claiming Aliza down.

Chresanto: So.

Jacob:________

Chresanto: Your not gonna answer.

Jacob: Hell no, nigga what you want.

Chresanto: Us again.

Jacob: Listen keep that shit quite ok, and there is and never will be a us again.

Chresanto: Jacob listen you want me, as much as i want you, i mean you making me hard with them tight as jean hugging the shit outta your butt.

Jacob: Shut up, your so damn nasty.

Chresanto: But you like that shit, so stop playing hard to get.

Jacob: You really need help.

Chresanto: And you really want this dick, shit if i knew you were gay i would fuck you sooner.

Jacob: Wow now you need to slow your roll how dare stand infront of my face pop that noise are you crazy, listen tell Ray i walked home.
(POV OVER)

Aliza POV

That Damn Tiasia is runing her mouth too much, like damn bitch shut up, blowing up a bitch stop.

Ray: Damn baby you give good head.

Aliza: I know thats enouth until next time ok,go take Jacob home.

Ray walks outside only to see Jacob had left.

Ray: Chresanto what you do to him.

Chresanto: Guess(walks in the house).

Ok guys this is not Tiasia89 this is her cousin Gina, Tiasia is on a family trip and i am updating her books for her, i can say that shit is not easy at all ,this is my first time doing this , i only have wattpad to read, anyways follow me on wattpad @fabulous_gina