Chapter~5~ Sorry

Chresanto POV

Damn man i my head is pounding right now, what the fuck did i do lastnight, bang my head on wall till i went to sleep,where is Aliza ass at
(looks to his left and finds a letter from Aliza)

(Aliza letter): Dear Chresanto
I went to help my sick grandmother in Dallas Texas, i'll be home soon, take care baby love you.

Chresanto: Yes the house to my self, ima call Jacob ass, nope ima go see him.

Chresanto puts on his black true religion jean, with a plan white tee, with white nikes.

Chresanto: aye so fresh so clean.

Chresanto walks out the house and gets in his dark blue BMW and drives to Jacobs condo uptown,when he gets there he see's Jacob walking outta the building.

Chresanto: Hey Jacob.

Jacob: What the fuck do you want.

Chresanto: Hey whats up with the rudeness.

Jacob: Whats up nigga, your dumb don't you remeber what happend lastnight, oh thats right you were to drunk to even remember.(walking)

Chresanto: Jacob what please(gets infront of him) did i hit you lastnight.

Jacob: No Chresanto heres what happened

(Flash Back)
Chresanto got dressed and headed out to the club with Aliza, at the club they saw Jacob dance with Ray,Chresanto had got angry because Jacob was grinding all on ray beef cake, at that point Chresanto went to the bar and started taking shots.4 hours later  Aliza decide to home but Chres decide to stay, Ray went home and left Jacob, Jacob saw Chres and went behind him, he put his hands and coverd his eyes,Chresanto was blind bye the drunk and was angry, when he turned around he moved Jacob hands and push his body makeing Jacob fall on the floor.

Chresanto: Listen Jacob we better stop messing around before sombody ends up hurt at the end.

Jacob: Chresanto what why.

Chresanto: Because if we do this somebody gonna fall in love, and its gonna be you.

Jacob: Fine if thats what you want don't call me, speak to me.
(FLASH BACK OVER)

Chresanto: Jacob i am so sorry i did'nt mean it i swear i did i was drunk and the liquor made the anger worst.

Jacob: i now you did'nt mean it, i forgive you but if you do this again it will be problem foreal nigga.

Chresanto: I wont happen again baby(kisses Jacob)

Jacob: Wheres Aliza ass.

Chresanto: Gone baby i have the house to myself, where are you going.

Jacob: To Mc Donald to eat im hungry.

Chresanto: Cool let me drive you.

Jacob: Ok(walks to Chresanto car).

Chresanto: Wait let get the door.

Jacob: No Chresanto not in public because everbody now everbody.

Chresanto: But we just kissed, and nobodys around.

Jacob: Oh im so damn parnoid man.

Chresanto: And you seem a little uneasy right now.

Jacob: Boo im cool, just hungry.

(At Mc Donalds)

Jacob: Damn this food is everthing right know

Chresanto: Damn Jacob for somebody who likes to eat you are skinny ass hell.

Jacob: I know right..... wait i am not skinny boo boo get it right, got me talking like a damn bird up in here.

Chresanto: Your so damn sexy when you act clueless.

Jacob: I never acted clueless, don't mistake me for them damn.stupied ass girls you see in beverly hill 91210 or some shit like that.

Chresanto: Your funny.

Jacob: Your dumb.

Chresanto: Oh really(puting his hands in Jacob pants).

Jacob: Wait what are you doing.

Chresanto: Oh now whos playing clueless.

Jacob: Chresanto you can't play with me inside this public place nigga(slaps Chresanto hands out his pants).

Chresanto: Lets go to my place.

Jacob: Ok lets go.

At Aliza and Chresanto house.

Jacob: Damn yall need to go food shoping up in this bitch.

Chresanto: Nigga you still hungry.

Jacob: No but if i do,there no food to eat, anyways where did Aliza go Chresanto.

Chresanto: Here read this(hands Jacob the letter)

Jacob: Ooooh Shit..........

Chresanto: Ooh shit what.

Jacob: Aliza's Granmother died 2years ago Chres.

DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aliza asss is done.